No announcement yet.

My E46 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good man, good progress. I saw this thread before but missed that you were from Macon. I'm from Warner Robins so some of the pictures/locations looked familiar, I'll be watching this
    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
      Looks good man, good progress. I saw this thread before but missed that you were from Macon. I'm from Warner Robins so some of the pictures/locations looked familiar, I'll be watching this
      Thanks man! I actually live in Byron now. So I'm a bit closer to WR. I haven't seen you around, but I just read your build thread this morning!

Comment

Looks good so far, but let me give you a small piece of advice: stop horsing around with the things you don't need (spacers for the stock wheels, steel wheels with tires, etc.) and focus on what you need to do. The little stuff adds up ($70 + 90 = $160 you could have put towards paint/powdercoat for your Kosei's, or tires), and hinders you from your real goal of coilovers and nice wheels.

I get it, we've all gone through the "let's paint stock stuff because hardXcore budget car", so I can't rip on you too badly. Keep your focus, do your thing, and remember: it's better to be seen in a stock car, than it is to be seen in a car that's trying to pretend that it's something else.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Looks good so far, but let me give you a small piece of advice: stop horsing around with the things you don't need (spacers for the stock wheels, steel wheels with tires, etc.) and focus on what you need to do. The little stuff adds up ($70 + 90 = $160 you could have put towards paint/powdercoat for your Kosei's, or tires), and hinders you from your real goal of coilovers and nice wheels.

I get it, we've all gone through the "let's paint stock stuff because hardXcore budget car", so I can't rip on you too badly. Keep your focus, do your thing, and remember: it's better to be seen in a stock car, than it is to be seen in a car that's trying to pretend that it's something else.
          Yeah, but I need 20mm spacers on the rear with Kosei's, so that wasn't entirely for the stock wheels, I paid less for all 4 than I would for 2 brand new ones. And I admit the steel wheels were probably a waste of money, but I'm gonna sell them eventually. Thanks for the advice though!

Comment

Originally posted by DeMaroE46 View Post
            Thanks man! I actually live in Byron now. So I'm a bit closer to WR. I haven't seen you around, but I just read your build thread this morning!
            I don't live in WR anymore, but my brother lives in Bonaire. His most noticeable car is a yellow z06 with flares and black CCWs

Comment

I don't live in WR anymore, but my brother lives in Bonaire. His most noticeable car is a yellow z06 with flares and black CCWs
              That would explain why I haven't seen you. I'll keep an eye out for your brothers car, although Bonaire is still not super close haha

Comment

all i got from this was plastidip black wheels and super hardcore hella tight angle shots.

please take normal photos and don't follow any trends, do something original and you will really turn heads, instead of making people turn their heads to look at your photos.

in b4 ******. i do like that its a coupe though, it COULD be really clean if done right.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                  all i got from this was plastidip black wheels and super hardcore hella tight angle shots.

please take normal photos and don't follow any trends, do something original and you will really turn heads, instead of making people turn their heads to look at your photos.

in b4 ******. i do like that its a coupe though, it COULD be really clean if done right.
                  I am in high school. Plasti dip black wheels is a temporary thing. I have another set of wheels, but no tires yet, and I don't see an issue with my pictures?

Comment

Went to a meet this morning, met a couple other BMW guys. The M3 was supercharged, and the E36 had an S52 motor in it.

The Rocket Bunny FRS

I love Dylans S13

Comment

I changed to Flickr because the quality seems to be better, and there may be some new parts soon

IMG_0241 by demaroiv, on Flickr

Comment

Awesome. Saw pictures of that meet on my Facebook feed. The silver c6 z06 was my uncle's and the maroon c4 next to it was his son's car.

Comment

Awesome. Saw pictures of that meet on my Facebook feed. The silver c6 z06 was my uncle's and the maroon c4 next to it was his son's car.
                          Nice! It was a cool meet, some people on their way to SOWO had stopped, so it was a crowd change.

Comment

I sold the steelies for $150 making a profit of $60. My next purchase is going to be a good one

Comment

So I was planning on rattle canning the K1's until but I think I'm going to powder coat. The only thing is, I'm trying to buy something else first . So the wheels are being put off until I can afford it.
                              Last edited by DeMaroE46; 09-10-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Just to give you something to look at, here's a few pictures from the last meet

I loved this Rabbit truck!

Comment

Working...
                                X