Phucking Phresh dude, love it !!
    I take picture too, sometimes.

Mini content inside.

Instagram.

Tumblr.

Comment

"Everything has potential."

Comment

It's been a while, because I had some driveshaft problems and had to get my car ready to pass MOT.
        Changed driveshaft u joint, bearing and re-balanced it. Everything turned out fine. Have some small vibrations when accelerating but I bet that's because Volvo has never seen so cut springs !

Anyway, hunted down a fcuked up 740 lip, re-painted it. Just spray painted it, because race car lol.
        Car was too loud for MOT so installed Magnaflow muffler, now it has a nice, deep tone/roar. Will post a video some day!

Passed MOT pretty easily, put back my Atiwes, steering wheel, lights and random other things. Took some pictures yesterday aaaaaaand it looks something like this.

To-do-list
        Well, summer season in Latvia is bassicly over and I don't have any spare money for winterbeater, so probably will beat this one in winter as well. Just because I like tapping things in winter with the back side of my car, lol, two tone is coming next year. I have a lot of things in my mind, but I guess some serious updates will appear next year.

- find some side skirts, because now lip looks way to low for the whole car
        - do the two tone finnally
        - maybe swap rear wing for something from Rocket bunny n shit
        - find a nice 16t turbo
        - chip that shit
        - hopefully get lower and wider
        - do mad drifts, I don't know 8)

Thanks for attention. I appreciate all these comments and attention. It's nice to hear good things haha!

Comment

It looks great imho, like your ideas.

Comment

I was invited to participate in local "Stance" meeting called "Low as bass" held here in Riga, Latvia. A lot of great cars made me feel kinda week in stance scene but gave a lot of inspiration and a lot of new pictures, so thought I should share them with you.

Added some self made stickers in previous evening, re-polished wheels, cleaned everything and received my seat with a new layer of fresh leather. Love how it looks now. Don't have any proper pictures but I love how it feels and looks in my Volvo interior. I believe it's the best price/performance I've done for this car.

If I will not sell this car this year, then coilovers and some engine upgrades are coming after some winter beating. Will update this if something changes!

Comment

I want a Volvo now... Doesn't take much to make them look so sweet
              My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

Last night one photographer asked to make a photoshoot, so I agreed. Here are some fresh pics.
                Yeah some of them are ruined with that ugly numberplate, but fuk it.

Comment

so sexy!!!<3
                  C280 Build Thread
                  C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                  E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Nice!

Comment

The swedes are coming... glad to see more stanced swedes starting to finally hit the scene. This car is killing it. Very different, yet works very well. Super hot volvo dude. I need a grip royal in my life.

Comment

gotta put the heckblende back on!

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          gotta put the heckblende back on!
                          Not sure about that. A lot of people are telling me that but I kind of like that clean look from the rear.
                          I guess will figure that out next season, looks like it's going for a winter rest after a while.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Some bits are changed after long winter stall. Sadly still haven't done performance upgrades that I planned to, but Borbet B wheels that I bought in winter are fitted and coilovers aswell.

Drove this 735i e32 for a while after my winterbeater e36/5.

Thanks a lot to a friend of mine who converted these e36 coilovers to Volvo. Suspension is a secret just to keep coilover prices down, haha

Oils and brakes where shitty as fcuk, so those had to be changed aswell

Some time in late autumn hunted down wide Borbet B 17x8,5 in front and 17x10 at the back wheels with Mercedes PCD (5x112), center bore was too small for my adapters (which are 5x120) aswell. Decided that it will be easier to sell them afterwards with BMW pcd and I won't have to do new adapters. Did a redrill to 5x120, made centerbore larger for my adapters. Powdercoated them gray. Got pretty sad that they turned out more black than gray, will re-paint those someday.

Wrapped in Good Year Eagle F1 195/45 tyres. Most stretched tyres I've experienced. Pretty sick stuff haha, but everything went well.
                            Rears look something like this :

Swedish pussy magnet lul

Was not feeling smoked corner lights so put back amber ones. Now it looks more like Volvo!

Oh yeah, put back original 940 lip aswell. Somehow didn't like that shitty fitment of 740 lip before, was not flowing very well with my bumper. Yeah, I got to paint a lot of parts that look pretty bad. Will do in future.

Someone added this bow-tie on one party. Looks glamorous cool haha

Lost my rear bumper one day because of rusted bumper parts.

Long story short now it looks something like this.

Future plans :

16t turbo
                            injectors
                            chip
                            completely rebuilt exhaust
                            re-paint wheels
                            paint side skirts
                            re-paint a lot of parts
                            i don't know

Comment

Yeah, still liking the car and your plans!

Comment

This thing is badassss

- Renato
                                TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X