No announcement yet.

Brunhilde the e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill admit, that shot is not the most flattering for the rear, it makes it look huge. ill take some more that show it at different angles.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

here is a profile shot to show the rear a little better.

and another picture just cause.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

Good job on those bumpers man. FYI, Ford Taurus side skirts will fit on these cars with minimal modification.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

The front bumper looks right at home on the E28, and I'm ALMOST sold on the rear bumper. In my opinion, it just doesn't really flow right with the body, but it still looks great overall. Nice work

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Looking good!
            _____________________________MY BUILD THREAD_____________________________

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Comment

Great looking e28!
              Really digging the e34 bumpers. Would really like to see pics of the modifications when you take the bumper off.
              Originally posted by 180roman
              Is there any work happening to this car, or is this a build thread for a fence....

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                The front bumper looks right at home on the E28, and I'm ALMOST sold on the rear bumper. In my opinion, it just doesn't really flow right with the body, but it still looks great overall. Nice work
                thanks dude! i know there is something slightly off about it. i plan on messing with it a little more to see if i can get it to sit a little closer to the body, so it doesnt stick out so much.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

LOVE IT.. the e34 bumpers are awesome!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

edit: forgot i had already posted pictures. my bad
                    Last edited by theitchybeard; 06-03-2014, 04:50 PM.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

You have both of those up though. Haha Looking good
                      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

shit my bad i forgot i posted them already hahaha woops

just so this wasnt a completely pointless bump, heres a pic a friend got of it haha
                        Last edited by theitchybeard; 06-03-2014, 04:55 PM.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

Love the work and the thread man!
                          im currently bumperless.....this e34 job was executed quite well.
                          Id appreciate anymore pics if you ever modify front/rear. Seems to be shrouded in mystery around the interwebs, most just say 'oh i popped this on and did some mods (crazy custom fab) work. What did you use to cut the plastic with? Sawzall?
                          any info is greatly appreciated and way to do some clean sharp work their!

Comment

Looks nice dude!
                            E30 Buildthread
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34177
                            IG: Logyt

e28 sig by logyt, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by logyt View Post
                              Looks nice dude!
                              thanks man! i love yours!

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
                              Love the work and the thread man!
                              im currently bumperless.....this e34 job was executed quite well.
                              Id appreciate anymore pics if you ever modify front/rear. Seems to be shrouded in mystery around the interwebs, most just say 'oh i popped this on and did some mods (crazy custom fab) work. What did you use to cut the plastic with? Sawzall?
                              any info is greatly appreciated and way to do some clean sharp work their!
                              thanks dude! i ran into the same problem looking for info on how to mount them. i honestly just used a sawzall type of tool to cut the plastic. i took the metal reinforcement out of the e34 bumpers. and you know where those holes are on the front of the car where the rubber bumper cover was? i screwed in some angle iron into those already existing holes. then kept trimming the plastic on the bumper until it lined up with the wheel wells. after mounting the front bumper i had to cut the tow hooks off or else the trim and fog lights wouldnt have fit.

if i end up taking them off i will take some pictures and post them. but ive got some other projects going on, so it may not happen too soon. but if youve got any more questions you can message me and ask me whatever!

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

Small update.

My girlfriend had my wheels powder coated for me as a birthday gift. and i love how they came out.

So with those mounted I went to Big SoCal Euro Gathering, which was a fucking blast.

And I found a pic someone posted of it on instagram.

Still have ideas in mind for where I want to go with the car, just need to get the time and money to go through with it.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

Working...
                                X