Brunhilde the e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPizzle View Post
    I'm liking the e34 front bumper! Just wondering what the profile of the car looks like now.
    ill get a pic of the entire car once i get the back bumper finished and have the wheels on.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

Very cool idea with the e34 bumpers. Looks really good. Maybe get some side skirts next?
      Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

That is a pretty fantastic alternative to US/Euro bumpers, looks amazing! Almost like an e30 late model plastic bumper upgrade. If I ever own an E28, this will definitely be happening. Excited to see how the rears turn out!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Great job with the bumper, in for more!
          "A bad apple, like an unemployed macintosh"

Comment

Never thought of putting an E34 bumper on an E28, in for more!

Comment

Love the E34 bumper!

Comment

thanks everybody! didnt expect this much feedback! ill definitely keep you guys posted as i do more work.

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                Very cool idea with the e34 bumpers. Looks really good. Maybe get some side skirts next?
                that actually is my next plan, after the rear goes on. since the bumpers hang lower than the sides of the car. im just not sure if the length of the e34 side skirt will fit the e28. either way, i will figure something out. i figure if i can get these to fit, i could probably figure out some side skirts.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

bumper looks rad. and youre right about the starter. blows so much. Good start man.

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

heres a preview of a shoot i just had last night. i finally got the rear bumper on and painted. will have more pictures later today.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

Originally posted by theitchybeard View Post
                      that actually is my next plan, after the rear goes on. since the bumpers hang lower than the sides of the car. im just not sure if the length of the e34 side skirt will fit the e28. either way, i will figure something out. i figure if i can get these to fit, i could probably figure out some side skirts.
                      Dude it looks soo good!! I have a set of Oem e34 side skirts for sale, if you're interested I can take some measurements...
                      Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

cant wait to see all the e34 parts on it! looks stellar man! good job!
                        E36 Bonnie

Comment

a couple more. my buddy is editing them, so there may be a few more coming. im pretty stoked on how these turned out.
                          ive got a bit more work to do on the bumpers, but im happy with them.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

How much?

needed a little bit of low, so i did what any responsible car owner would do: cut the springs.
                            How much did u cut on the original springs?

Comment

Originally posted by Aquito View Post
                              How much did u cut on the original springs?
                              2 off the front, 3 off the back. and thats how it sat.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

im not sure how i feel about the rear bumper. non the less its a bad ass car!
                                E36 Bonnie

Comment

Working...
                                X