No announcement yet.

Brunhilde the e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for it in SD.
    Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

So it has been quite a while since I've updated this thread. Been super busy with 2 moves, unexpected financial situations, the usual. Anyway, the past year or so has been spent collecting parts for a euro conversion. As much as I liked the e34 bumpers, they were more or less a means to an end. I had always wanted euro bumpers on the car, but couldn't always make it happen. Well, I jsut recently did, with a couple set backs.

So I got my bumpers on, with a BBS front and rear apron. Unfortunately I couldn't find the side skirts for the kit, but eventually I will get some.

This is what it looked like the day I put it all together. I know the BBS lip isn't the right color. It will be getting color matched eventually. Unfortunately, later that day I was driving on the freeway and I must have installed the bumper trim incorrectly because it came loose on the freeway and was toast. So for the time being I'm rolling around with just a bare front bumper.

I ended up going to the St Paddy's Day BBQ in San Diego this year, and saw some insanely nice e28s. Including some members on this board.

Got to finally see this beast in person:

Plus, how rad is it to see just a ton of old bimmers parked on one street?

So that's where I am right now with the car. Currently looking for a new front euro bumper.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

these us bumpers are so great

Comment

Can't get enough E28 content.
          Instagram: @Milk.enthusiast

1985 BMW M535i Restomod M54B30
          1975 Mercedes Benz W115 230.4 Bagged

Comment

Working...
          X