Barely tucking wheel.... good enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely tucking wheel.... good enough!

Well I posted a while ago in the Intro section but I'd like to re-introduce my car on its new temp set-up.
    Here's some old pictures to possibly refresh memories, used to be sitting on Diamonds which were 15x8 all around front(-12et) rear(-25et)

Soon enough got bored of those wheels and rolled on some 14 inch hubcaps for a while

And here she is today sitting on some temporary 16s. Not wide at all but gives that oem+ look. After adapters sitting at 16x7(-5) all around.

Oh yeah and wings west front lip finally!

Sorry newest pics are all from my phone :/

Lemme know what you guys think! criticism welcome.

I **** to say it, but the diamonds were pretty killer looking on there.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

i don't mind the diamonds at all, they fi really well with the car.

new wheels do seem to look good but the amount of tuck on the rear isn't my cup of tea
      if you can get the rear to sit the same as the front it sure would look better in my eyes. that means you need to slightly raise it and give it a bit of rake but i do think you can pull off that oem+ look.
      but it's your car, curious to see how it goes

nice work anyway

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
      "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Originally posted by alafleur View Post
        i **** to say it, but the diamonds were pretty killer looking on there.
        ^^^this
        DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
        E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

really like that front lip, not nearly as ricey as half the civic front lips out there. Clean car.
          Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
          and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
          S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

I like the 15s better, the sixteens look almost too big. But I see you switched to 5-lug? Is that just from the spacers or did you change the hub?
            Last edited by sickluded; 03-29-2014, 01:27 AM.

2000 Honda Prelude

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              I **** to say it, but the diamonds were pretty killer looking on there.
              Yeah I was pretty happy with the set-up. Only thing I want to do soon is go wider. I've been thinking 16x10 all around.

Originally posted by DutchieSaxo View Post
              i don't mind the diamonds at all, they fi really well with the car.

new wheels do seem to look good but the amount of tuck on the rear isn't my cup of tea
              if you can get the rear to sit the same as the front it sure would look better in my eyes. that means you need to slightly raise it and give it a bit of rake but i do think you can pull off that oem+ look.
              but it's your car, curious to see how it goes

nice work anyway

Thanks! When I fit them I was like awwww yeahh fit the way I wanted them.

Originally posted by los02 View Post
              ^^^this
              Truuuuu.

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
              really like that front lip, not nearly as ricey as half the civic front lips out there. Clean car.
              That's exactly what I was going for. I wanted to get the real Mugen one (which this one is a quality replica of) but of course I would **** to break one lol.

Originally posted by sickluded View Post
              I like the 15s better, the sixteens look almost too big. But I see you switched to 5-lug? Is that just from the spacers or did you change the hub?
              At first the 16s did look huge but I got used to it and I think the car looks 10x better in person too. Car is still 4-lug but I just put adapters to fit the 5 lug. (50mm thick)

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                It's a Mugen rep and about as rare as the Mugen these days.

Mine was stolen along with my car.

Comment

Well also forgot to mention that my intention with this car is an all around build so I've
                  been busy with my brother putting together and finally putting on my VTEC head!

Obviously got to have other goodies too! ATI Super Damper

Mugen steering wheel to replace my old "JDM" steering wheel lol.

Only missing a couple more things motor wise before I go back to spending money on looks and all that good stuff.

Comment

Wow, you did an amazing job. That car just looks amazing. I had a lot of fun leafing through the photos. I want to thank you and recommend the service https://samedaywriting.com/ ,where I work. We help people in their studies and work. For example, writes a good

Comment

Looks good man.

The WW front lip is classic... I would prefer it black over color matched, but that's me.

Comment

Working...
                      X