Two Tone S13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Tone S13

Sup guys name is kosar, am from Tennesse i like this forum and low cars , this is my third 240sx was bone stock when i got it, I am the second owner so first owner took good care of it. I started out with suspension than wheels here is the list so far.

Supension :
    *S14 lower controll arms
    *S14 Front hub
    *S14 Rear hub
    *S14 OEM rotors
    *S14 new OEM front ball joint
    *S14 lower coilover bracket
    *S13 Megan Track coilovers
    *J30 Diff
    * 17 x 10.5 +15 R 235/40/17 (-2 camber)
    * 17 x 10.5 +15 F 235/40/17 (-4 camber) had to make them fit haha

hope its Stanceworks worthy
    Last edited by 240sx; 08-08-2010, 03:11 AM.

worthy enough in my book. car looks legit perfect poke
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

looks good dude
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Definitely looks good man, maybe a little much in the front though.. just imo.

Comment

sweet af. I digg.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

very nice. Sitting proper IMO

Comment

Two tone is so FTW.
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Do want! One of my favorite cars. You dun good.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

two tone is gewd

~HOME BUILT~
                    ~Swang N Bang~

Comment

Looks good, but I also think there is a bit too much in the front.

Comment

can't help myself. i love two tone.

Comment

Holy chit man! I LOVE it! I have two '90 coupes, I'm about to start working on one of them here soon

How do you like the megan coilovers?? I was looking at a set for mine.... And is it a DOHC or SOHC?
                          -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                            Holy chit man! I LOVE it! I have two '90 coupes, I'm about to start working on one of them here soon

How do you like the megan coilovers?? I was looking at a set for mine.... And is it a DOHC or SOHC?
                            Thanks alot dude its SOHC i plan on motor swap in future haven't decide on what yet iv owned sr20 so i dont think ama go turbo again ahah, and as far as the coilovers go they are track version which is a little too stiff for daily spring rate is 10k Front and 12k Rear. but over all i like them alot had them for 3 years with no problem and iv used it on track also.

as far as poke goes infront its due to front being little higher than rear and i had to clear coilover...am tucking tire in rear thats why looks like it has less poke
                            Last edited by 240sx; 04-12-2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Yeah I plan on tracking mine quite a bit and once I get it running again I'll probably end up dailying it too lol. one of the coupes I have was my first car. I miss it soo much I had SO much fun driving it, even with a sohc and an open diff lol. I was really thinking about just swapping a dohc and building it a little. I found a rebuilt one for like $400. Idk yet. Suspension goodies and wheels first though. And again dude, one of the sickest coupes ever!
                              -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                              X