X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks dope bro. Sounds so good.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

baha , all aside. i like everything about this car. im trying to score an E30 myself

Comment

thanks guys. after bieng very unsiure how the exhaust would sound i was very pleased with the outcome. i **** exhausts that are just loud for no reason, that was cool back in HS but it gets old quick. this has a nice mellow sound on regular driving and sounds awsome at WOT. inside the cabin with the doors and windows closed its quiet which is what i really wanted

Comment

decided id diagnose my e-brake issues as they are my only major mechanical problems right now. tried tightning the cables, still nothing

took the rotors off, took the e-brake parts off the car tried the cable again, the cable works perfectly, i check the springs .. good.

look down at the shoes and found out the issue.

with the way this project has gone i was looking for something complicated, overlooked the simple answer.

i will go take the shoes from my parts car and maybe the springs if they are in better cond. should be done by tonight assuming someone comes home with a car i can drive for the day.

Comment

random pics:

sorry for the pile next to mine. it beelongs to "anstead610"

Comment

side shots please

Comment

Originally posted by Cheaper View Post
                side shots please
                previous page has some side angled shots, i dont have any straight on side pics at the moment. i can try and remember to take a few tomorrow.

Comment

I love this car....what do you think about pc the wheels black. I think it would look good. Really digging the wheels as is thgh

Comment

sick man!
                    love what this car has become! nice work

Comment

Originally posted by Cheaper View Post
                      I love this car....what do you think about pc the wheels black. I think it would look good. Really digging the wheels as is thgh
                      i have thought abuot just buying another set and powdercoating them black. but for now im ok with them just the factory silver.

Originally posted by Steinke View Post
                      sick man!
                      love what this car has become! nice work
                      thanks

Comment

i saw on fb that youre having lowbeam issues. you get that figured out?
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i saw on fb that youre having lowbeam issues. you get that figured out?
                          im having low beam and front signal issues.

right now im running depo signals with single filament bulbs. im gonna switch back to my oem housings with dual filament bulbs to try and fix the turn signal/marker issue.

my headlights are a whole nother story. they dont function at all as they should. ive tested the relay and wires and it seems like the low beam relay isnt recieving power but ive tried 3 different headlight switches and not 1 of them changed that. im going to try a 4th headlight switch and if that doesnt fix the issue ill have to go and trace every wire and relay in the light system and either re-wire them all or find the issue while fishing the wres out.

right now the lights are the only thing stopping me from legalizing the car. i could go any day and get it insured, registered and inspected at my moms shop for an instant pass. which is cool and i could get it on thee road. but the car is already going to get profiled as my last car did, the last thing i need is for something to actually be illegal on it.

Comment

Have you tested all the wiring with a meter? or are you just replacing the switches?

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              Have you tested all the wiring with a meter? or are you just replacing the switches?
                              i am testing with a pos/neg feeler light. only tells whether something is power or ground, which for now is telling me enough.

Comment

thats usually enough for a headlight issue. is there power going in? is there power leaving the switch(in bot parking and headlight position)?

Comment

Working...
                                X