"bronzit .. FTL" build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "bronzit .. FTL" build

if you ever visited the e30 section of bimmerfest.com you had to see my build. its a sticky .. 54 pages long and the second most viewed thread in the whole e30 section.

a good couple months ago i picked up this shell, no motor or anything, cost me $300 and 6 hours of driving it on a trailer to get it back home.

you can view the full build threads here:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

(shorter version ^)

i ended today with this:

(its very dirty, i didnt have time to wash it as i was leaving to go to the diner)

sad day, thats the lowest the coils will go and thats not nearly low enough for my style

it is what it is. ill get shorter strut housings and lower the rear some how in the near future.

it still needs alot of work before its "done"

Wow, I usually dislike E30s but this is probably the cleanest non-M one I've seen. Ride height is on point too, it looks clean and usable; for some reason I feel like dropping it more would kill it. Just me?
    '67 VW Squareback & '07 RX-8

Comment

Originally posted by Wert4580 View Post
      Wow, I usually dislike E30s but this is probably the cleanest non-M one I've seen. Ride height is on point too, it looks clean and usable; for some reason I feel like dropping it more would kill it. Just me?
      thanks. i actually was thinking about that earlier. but id still like to see it lower.

Comment

Damn, that's nice. I can never decide if I like Bronzit or not.

Comment

Clean as fawk. I like it. I'm hardly a Bronzit fan, but that car looks awesome.

Comment

its dirty as fawk right now, but thanks guys. i have ALWAYS been a firm ***** of bronzit anything. i was dead set on changing the color of the car from the very start of this project. but having it in my driveway and seeing it bieng done right IMO .. i like it. its still not a color i like, but i think my car pulls it off well enough that i may keep it.

Comment

i guess i forgot an engine bay shot

its an oldy, buti havnt taken any pics of under the hood recently

Comment

yea, the current ride height is nice, i think you should leave it be.

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

i might. im still on the fence about it

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

dope! soo clean.....

Comment

Wow, I usually dislike E30s
                        ban

Flickr

Comment

my mate has a silver one of these same wheels looks identical and i love that so you know what im going to say :P

The Future is RED

Comment

nice progress. could use more low, but it looks really good
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Awesome, just watched all 54pages on bimmerfest, good way to spend a couple of hours, in school.
                              Apparently i missed some really important math, but oh well.

Lovin it man, when are the Futuras going on?
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
                              X