Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 Nissan Sentra 4wd wagon....

Well new here...just wanted to say hi!
    the wagon started off with oem 4wd struts and springs..im in the process of swappin in tein coilovers from a gti-r(they were on my other toy project ...a n13 awd-t pulsar...thats for another time and thread...)...swapped out the front shackles with some b13 se-r units, and nx2k calipers and rotors(also have altima M/C and nx2k booster in) waitin for the adapter brackets to do a rear disc conversion using maxima calipers and jdm nx2k rotors(they are big!) .....once the suspension is in I will be dailing it down low low low.....will be running b14 rims with 205/50/15s for the summer/dry weather and some sort of winter tires like blizztaks or something on an extra set of b1 rims have chillin in the garage....

the lil bugger has a stock e16i motor with only 20,000 miles on it!!!!!working on gettin a custom ground Isky Cam and a header for it along with a custom 2.5" exhaust....
    the build thread is here.....
    build thread
    here is how she looked when i got her....

rear coilover vs oem 4wd assembly

front set up minus the wheel....lol

only shot i could find of the tires no make that a tire...lol...will try and get one of full shut from the side....i dont have the rear b14 rims on it yet....was waiting until i did the brake upgrade.....

dont mind the half started repair on the door it was just to stop the rain and elements from doin any more damage the hole is so big i could put my fist through it!
    i know its alot of work on an older car but i love my nissans!
    1987 N13 AWD-T PULSAR 1987 B12 4WD SENTRA WAGON
    YOUR INDEPENDENT AMSOIL DEALER FOR ALL YOUR SYNTHETIC LUBRICATION AND FILTERS
    WWW.LUBEDEALER.COM/DKINNEY--FOR A FREE CATALOG OR TO PLACE AN ORDER!
    sigpic

This will be interesting

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

^ x2 on that. lol. welcome!

Comment

So much work....I'm thoroughly excited to see what goes down with this

Welcome

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

could look good in the end, cant wait to see what happens to this
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

can barely fit my hand flat under the fender....need to roll it and drop just a litte further...

full shot of the passenger side with b14 rims and coil overs....need to adjust the front to make for a better stance.....

check out the the build thread link in my first post....alot more pictures
            sigpic

Comment

Looks interesting. Welcome.
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

yep. interesting is the right word. good luck man, welcome to stanceworks

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                Originally posted by Kielan
                VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

little update....

got a couple little projects started yesterday...

got the three wiper blades painted the GM Dark Blue Metallic
                  layed some clear coat on them today.....

i know she is not of the "normal" cars to work on but that is what i like the odd ones the ones you dont see coming only their tail lights as they pass you and leave you with that look like WTF was that and did it really just pass me?!....hehe
                  sigpic

Comment

got my upper intake manifold back from being welded up...had several holes filled after i had removed all the extra mounting points for the TMIC ...as i will be running a FMIC after i get the little beasty rebuilt.
                    the whole motor is gonna be painted cast aluminum, plan is to use all black silicone vacuum lines, and black braided s/s lines for the motor and the engine bay will be painted cast aluminum too and all the brackets will be the GM Dark Blue Metallic...should look pretty good once its all done but that is a ways done the road as i still have to contend with the cancer fight, have to get a new steering rack for it...finish the body work, and get the interior back in it....and redo the gauges(i **** green!!! and the old skool gauges use the colored plastic so you cant just upgrade to colored LEDS like i did in my 07 MC)
                    and make a custom 2.5" exhaust for it along with a custom Isky Cam install, and a locate a header for it......pacesetter is the only company that made them and only made a limit amount and havent made them in years so that one should be fun!
                    sigpic

Comment

shes got serious potential man,

Welcome Aboard

Comment

Hey wicked progress just read the build thread! What fabric paint stuff did you use on the seats? Does it come off at all, what is it a spray?

Comment

welcome.
                          -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            Hey wicked progress just read the build thread! What fabric paint stuff did you use on the seats? Does it come off at all, what is it a spray?
                            hey thanks!
                            its a spray dye for vinyl and fabric...ill get the name of it for yah....and post up tomorrow....
                            i have used in the past with good results and the color doesnt rub off on the seats....I plan on puttin some seat covers on all the seats any way...lol...i got a golden retriever that loves to ride in the car and go hiking and play at the local dog park...so i gotta protect them any way...
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X