Wheel polish choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel polish choices

I was wondering if you guys could help me out, I was going to get Mother's Mag/Aluminum polish but then a buddy suggested Heavy Metal Polish (blue) and said he likes it a lot more than the mothers. Has anybody had experience with it or have a preference for either?
    1976 Volvo 245 Build

I personally **** mothers polish I don't think its strong enough and I also think the powerball is a waste of money. I only use southern shine. It's bright green smells awful and stains your hands clothes driveway, anything really. I found it at my work we use it to polish the diamond plate on fire trucks so you can imagine how aggressive it is. I can't express how well it works and also how well it holds a shine and seals the aluminum. I polished my th lines once from April-October, washed them about every three days with soap and water and when I took them off they were still basically swirl and scratch free. I have no clue where to buy it as I get it through work but if you can get your hands on some you'll be laughing at the kids using mothers all summer long.

Comment

hmmm, I have two cousins that are firefighters, I should see if they could hook me up
      1976 Volvo 245 Build

Comment

Working...
      X