Daily 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by presidentialbaptist View Post
    How do you like those Megans? Thinking of puttin em on my E90 cause of that price! haha
    I actually like them a lot. I'll sell mine to you, I also have some extra bumpstops to go with them
    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
      Yes I have thought about it, that's why they are for sale

But, I actually like these wheels for now until they sell. I don't really see many people doing double staggered on BMWs. And the style of the wheel is different, but it needs more lip in front and rear.

I have plans for wheels once these sell.
      Sweet, good to hear. Actually talked to the wife yesterday about trading my car in. The 1's are calling my name
      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Worked the last couple nights on the wiring harness for the AutoPilot V2, took off a lot of electrical tape that had gotten sticky from sitting for a little while and redid some of the wiring connectors. Also, used some more wire wrap to hide the exposed wires (no one will see it, but it bothered me).

Took out the trunk mat and made a template so I can start mocking up the tank/valves/compressor. Hopefully will start buying stuff and mounting stuff and testing the wiring this weekend. Makes it hard not having a garage, but it's coming along slowly.

Comment

This week I got about as much done on the air system as possible without installing the bags. Compressor and valves will be hidden in the trunk, and the tank will be mounted on the rear parcel shelf under the window. I'll take some pictures later, but I routed the wires for my controller under the center console and it is resting in the storage tray in front of the shifter. I also wrapped all of my interior trim to go from a gray poplar wood to a black brushed metal vinyl.

Also, my brother sent me a few more pictures of my car from the last big meet I went to in Macon.

Comment

Bagged.

Had my first issue 2 mins after heading home from installing it. My line going from the rear to front passenger bag wasn't tied down properly and rubbed against the rear wheel and got a tiny hole. Fixed and and back on the road 5 mins later.

Comment

Lookin good bruh!!!!
              Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

So clean & low! How it feels driving it on bags compare to coils?

Bmw 840 Air Lift http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1438671

My 135i thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67657

My Golf Rallye http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69207

Comment

Looks awesome man!
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Killin' it! I like that double stagger you've got going!
                    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Originally posted by sam. View Post
                      So clean & low! How it feels driving it on bags compare to coils?
                      I like it better than the coils, much smoother. I had the megans on full stiff though so that may have been a contributing factor. I will say that the bags I have now are terrible on the rear. They're sleeve-style bags, so they require over 100 psi in the rear to be driveable. They're also unpredictable height wise (at the same pressures different days the rear will be lower or higher) so my presets are always off in the rear. I'll be swapping out to the universal air rear kit from bagriders soon, hopefully that'll help me out with the pressures and presets.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Looks awesome man!
                      Thanks man! You better make it out to SoWo again this year

Comment

So I got under my car yesterday to try and fix this leak at my passenger rear bag, I pulled the line out of the PTC fitting and cut it again since it looked like it was a little jagged, then sprayed some soapy water on it and no bubbles. So I aired up and down a couple times to make sure that if there was still a leak that it would present itself after a few cycles. No more bubbles, so I think I'm in the clear.

Left it aired up overnight and didn't lose pressure in any bags.

Comment

Got my new wheels on in time for SoWo, so stoked on how they came out!

Comment

Much better=)
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Wow what a transformation, love the lip too, makes a surprisingly big difference imo

Comment

Here's some pics from SoWo that my brother (maroon88iroc) took of mine and his widebody c5 z06

Comment

Working...
                                X