Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But...but I just bought that tube. #tightasslife

Comment

you guys make me want to buy a car that can take wider wheels so i can get bigger lips for the futuras lol!!!!!!

Comment

I just want my RS' to come so that I can add to this thread with something pretty.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Does anyone have Gotti's in Aus? I'd love a set, but don't have anything to run them on.

Comment

One day, Gotti's would look perfect on a super beetle.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
              Does anyone have Gotti's in Aus? I'd love a set, but don't have anything to run them on.
              was a set of gotti cups kicking around VWW for a while, sure there is more
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                One day, Gotti's would look perfect on a super beetle.

Originally posted by anth View Post
                There was a red MK1 for sale last year that had the same as the above ones^^^^ but I can't say I've seen too many others out there.

Comment

I dunno if it's just me but bugs with poke just don't do it for me. Gotta be slammed and tucking.

Comment

I agree, and steelies work best IMO....however some of the classic VW/Porsche wheels look great too.

Comment

The ones on the red mk1 weren't quite the same. Don't think they were splits and I think had more spokes. None the less gotties in aus are few and far between.

Comment

anyone know what the standard centre bore size is for ssr.
                        They are 5x114.3 schwarz
                        Its somewhere between 72 and 74, but id like to know exactly so i can order hubrings.
                        Need to get more measuring tools as caliper guage doesnt fit in most wheels unless they are split.

Also did these come anodised from factory? Im assuming thats what it is as its too tidy for clearcoat (plus i cant correct it using paint products) and its not raw.

Struggling to find a whole heap about them on the net.

Also just noticed the rear barrel folds back on itself near the bead, whats the deal with that? Never seen it before on any wheels i owned
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

SSR's website usually lists what centre bore options are available for what wheels in certain stud patterns, have you had a look there? It usually says something like 5x98 - 5x112 is 70mm and then 5x114.3 - 5x130 is 73mm, or something similar. Also, I'm 99% sure they're anodised, even the old school MK2's and MK3's etc are anodised from 20 odd years ago as there's no way to get marks or scratches out of the lips without stripping and re-polishing.

Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                          The ones on the red mk1 weren't quite the same. Don't think they were splits and I think had more spokes. None the less gotties in aus are few and far between.
                          You're right about them not being the same, they were the 6 spoke ones....but definitely splits. This is the only pics I can find of it.

Comment

Had a quick look but the wheels are no longer sold and the others are either bigger or smaller.
                            Yeah thought they were. Oh well, they are clean enough to look ok from 1m+

Comment

Valver tax!

Comment

Just bought 4x new valve stems from Work

Comment

Working...
                                X