No announcement yet.

Aussie wheel tech/discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who likes the idea of front mounted faces, specially on a daily makes cleaning soooo much easier
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      Am I the only one who likes the idea of front mounted faces, specially on a daily makes cleaning soooo much easier
      Nah, I'm totally with ya, but its not going to be possible with my LM's
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Ofcourse I go on yahoo and find a set of wheels within the first 5 mins that I really want to buy.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Ofcourse I go on yahoo and find a set of wheels within the first 5 mins that I really want to buy.
          It's a bad place
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            Nah, I'm totally with ya, but its not going to be possible with my LM's
            Have seen RS swapped to be front mounted, same deal

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
              my old lm's were reverse mounted, extra dishhzz

Way to make me miss the shit out of the Subaru Andrew
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Ofcourse I go on yahoo and find a set of wheels within the first 5 mins that I really want to buy.
                Did the same last night. Almost bid on them too but then impossible because of current no spending money on cars rule in place.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Changing my modenas from face mounted to sandwich mount. Free 1/2" width increase and lips look bigger.

Comment

• Be sure they are a wheel that can be sandwich mounted. As per the above discussion regarding LM's, not all 3 piece wheels can safely be swapped around from face/sandwich/rear mount.

Comment

• yeah it's all good. They are recessed around front and back from factory (back is deeper for face mount) so the lip seats properly just like an rs would. It's been done before and I haven't heard of any problems so should be ok I think.

Comment

• I now understand the, want to buy all these wheels from Japan. Late night/Early Morning searches.
                        I found a pair of rims i wouldn't mind if they went cheap. So how does one go about purchasing them through yahoo ??

Comment

• "Once you have decided the precise part you are after, email me and I will obtain a quote and ETA from one of my suppliers and send that to you. The suppliers will not send the goods without payment so you will be quoted for the part price and then invoiced for that. After payment clears the part will be ordered and will come to me ASAP, if the part needs to be manufactured or customized the wait may be some time.

For Yahoo Auction items a maximum bid must be set, I can provide an estimate of the delivered cost based on past experience which should be close but any extra costs or savings will be passed on to you. If the item is finishing soon, evidence of a bank transfer or Paypal will be accepted in lieu of a fully cleared payment.

Once the part/s arrive to me I will pack and weigh the part/s so they fit within the size/weight limits of your country and the service being used."

Seems easy enough...
                          My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• streeter is a gun.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ^ yep, streeter is good to deal with, makes it very easy, a little too easy
                              sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• fcuk adelaide business's, so after hittin up some local tyre shops for some bigger ROH lips quoting me plus $320ea, thinking f that ill build some better, than ROH head office emailed me back $160ea delivered, so i ordered 5" goin to be some epic dailys
                                sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

Working...
                                X