Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Lug Question

I drive a 2007 Audi a4
    Ordering new rims and wondering what spec lug bolts i should order because stock ones, im pretty sure will be to short.
    Front- 18x8.5 et42
    Rear- 18x9.5 et40
    What bolt would be long enough for those specs? 14x1.5x_____
    If anyone could help, id appreciate it!

First time I've heard anyone say that.
    But take your stock wheel and insert a bolt. Then measure how far it sticks out.
    Take the same bolt and stick it in the new wheel and measure. If it sticks out the same you are good to go. If not order new bolts that will make upp the difference.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

thank you for your information from.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
        First time I've heard anyone say that.
        But take your stock wheel and insert a bolt. Then measure how far it sticks out.
        Take the same bolt and stick it in the new wheel and measure. If it sticks out the same you are good to go. If not order new bolts that will make upp the difference.
        i figured it would be an odd question since i couldnt find any other threads about it haha, figured id ask though because when i owned a e46 i went to testfit some wheels and the lug bolt was nowhere near long enough to put the wheel on.

Really wanting to know a spec so i can order the lugs and wheels at the same time, but looks like il have to do what you said^^ Thanks man

Comment

Working...
        X