Work equip 05's - Queensland Australia -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work equip 05's - Queensland Australia -

Hey guys recently picked up a set of 05's roughly 16x8 +24 & 16x8.5 +35.
    And by roughly I also mean they are in terrible condition.

One of the 8" has a good buckle in it so that will have to be replaced the others may also have to be replaced but I will wait for an experts opinion.

That's where your experience comes in! As I have never owned a "proper" set of wheels before I don't know of any good companies that sell replacement lips and barrels, or of any shops that do lip repairs ( filling gouges with weld , machining down, strengthening and all that none sense)
    So any help would be great, this will be a long term rebuild as I will only be spending money on it when there is nothing else to spend money on.. But I will be stripping the wheels down soon so I can put progress, or maybe I should say un-progress pictures of that up for those who are interested.
    I should also mention that I am in Brisbane Australia.
    Thanks for the the info in advance

Here is how they sit at the moment, well the tyres have being removed but you'll get the idea..

BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

There is an Australian section to this forum as a heads up if you didn't know.

The company you want is www.whitehorseindustries.com.au/ in Melbourne, they have a thread in the Aus section and their lips and barrels are a lot cheaper than stuff from overseas. Best of luck mate.

Comment

cot damn those innards look like a chocolatey mess
      Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane083 View Post
        There is an Australian section to this forum as a heads up if you didn't know.

The company you want is www.whitehorseindustries.com.au/ in Melbourne, they have a thread in the Aus section and their lips and barrels are a lot cheaper than stuff from overseas. Best of luck mate.

Awesome thanks mate,
        Didn't know about that section.
        I have heard of them and it seems everyone I talk to they reconnect them so seems the go
        Thanks
        BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Titty View Post
          cot damn those innards look like a chocolatey mess

They are so grubby... I've taken one apart so far and the inside barrel has come up okay but I think I will get it powder coated the same colour as the centers
          BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Working...
          X