No announcement yet.

Camber plates on Airlift 75562

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We put some grease where the extension contacts the camber plate, and some locktite on the inside of the extention where it threads onto the shock. hasnt been leaking at all since, Sowo is coming up and I plan on driving my car, if the extentions dont give me any problems on the trip we're going to start a group buy, then one weekend when Jking's dad is home we'll get a bunch of them made.
    aaron by Jeremy King, on Flickr

Comment

YESSS!! I'll be at SoWo FYI, man i'm stoked about these... If i can get these, i could finally run custom FLCAs

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

bored so heres my car currently running these extensions, not a lot of camber right now because the bag will rub on the wheel well. after sowo I plan on cutting out a part of the wheel well so i can run more camber and then space the wheels out more.

Comment

Cool. let me know when these are ready to be sold. need them ASAP

Comment

So are they ready? Haha

Comment

So im also game for these extensions
              [IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5441/17191163096_12105eed9a_o.jpg[/IMG]
              instagram: [URL"http://instagram.com/jonnysachs"] jonnysachs [/URL]
              Tumblr: [URL"http://fr3dfr3dburg3r1.tumblr.com/"]FR3DFR3DBURG3R1[/URL]
              Build: [URL"http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839"] The civic that can always go lower [/URL]

Comment

Im so down to buy a set of these except Im running AIR LIFT 75559 UNIVERSAL STRUTS
                [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

for anyone who is seriously interested in a set of these message me, we're trying to get an idea of how many to make in the first batch. they will most likely be about 100 bucks but we're not sure yet. if you're not using these for the silver project camber plates that will fit e28's, e34's, e30's and e24's then im either going to need you to send me one of the camber plates you'll be using or i want a picture of a caliper measuring the inner diameter of the camber plate so we can be sure it is right for you. price for extensions on different camber plates other than the silver project ones will be a bit more and sales will be final. I'll probably make a group buy thread in the near future.

Comment

The group buy will be for this

at 100.00 a pair?

Comment

Like the OP and Nic mentioned earlier in this thread, you can always use an Air Lift 58480 bag (if you can fit a double bellow). The design of the top plate allows for more strut rod length as seen in the photo below. We've had a few customers fit camber plates on these in the past.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                        Like the OP and Nic mentioned earlier in this thread, you can always use an Air Lift 58480 bag (if you can fit a double bellow). The design of the top plate allows for more strut rod length as seen in the photo below. We've had a few customers fit camber plates on these in the past.
                        ]
                        Thats good to know. i'd like camber plates, but unfortunately that would add stack height to my strut assembly and i wouldn't be able get low enough. The bag already is sitting in the lowest position it can. For my application, i'm glad the crafter kit has the thin plastic bearings and plate.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post

Wow, this is off topic but does that bag pictured fit the builder kits? Is it originally from the mk2/3 struts?

Comment

For 100 it will also include a little spacer thing, i dont have any pictures of them but it it sits on the plastic circle that you put on the bag

Comment

Originally posted by mike410 View Post
                              Wow, this is off topic but does that bag pictured fit the builder kits? Is it originally from the mk2/3 struts?
                              I does fit the builder kits, and yes it is the same bag that Air Lift uses on their Mk2/3 front struts!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

What's the price on these Rali?

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                                X