This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Brilliance Tip

Im sure some people already know about this, but if you want the glass in your car to be stupid clean and clear- use a clay bar and pre wax as if you were claying the rest of your car. after i do it i can barely tell if my windows are up or down. just a friends fyi

Ant suggestions for cleaning the inside? I ALWAYS end up with at least small streaks.
    theory87.com
    ig: _coreyw

Comment

Originally posted by Korito1887 View Post
      Ant suggestions for cleaning the inside? I ALWAYS end up with at least small streaks.
      I do the claybar on the inside too man. never fails.

Comment

I can always tell if my windows are up because my tint makes it obvious.
        Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Comment

What brand of clay bar?
          Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Brand doesn't matter. I use one from Griots Garage.

Comment

you guys should try a really fine wirewool #000 or #0000. combine it with some good glasscleaner and gently work it over the glass. works in the same way as a claybar but much much cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                you guys should try a really fine wirewool #000 or #0000. combine it with some good glasscleaner and gently work it over the glass. works in the same way as a claybar but much much cheaper!
                Exactly. I had hard water deposits on my windows for years, and I couldn't figure out how to get all of it off. But one day, my friend recommended going with like #0000 and it finally did it for me
                Originally posted by cobrawannabe
                More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

Window Brilliance Tip

Hey guys,

Whats the best way to remove window tint in this cold weather weve been having?

Comment

Working...
                  X