Thread: Just joined

Default Just joined

Inbetween cars at the moment, I was working on a vento but I really didn't like the car to drive so that one got abandoned:

Please excuse the height, I live out i the sticks and I already ruined one set of front tyres on my one mile pot-hole riddled lane to the road!

Now i'm looking at going for an E30 and I was recommended this place by a few peeps on edition38, hopefully i'll stick around since this place seems to be pretty sweet.

welcome to StanceWorks
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

welcome

e30 are dope

Another Vee Dub in the UK!

Good luck on finding an E30!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

5. Default

Hi, I own this car now.. I’m just wondering if you have anymore pictures? I know it’s a long shot?

I`m new here, I`m professional writer. Essay Writing Service - custom writing help .Writing an academic essay is stressful for students who asked to submit essays throughout college time.
    It becomes very stressful for students to write an essay and submit them.

Hello, I`m new here)) I`m professional writer. Essay Writing Service - do my essay .

Welcome!