Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercedes G63 in need of some new rubber!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes G63 in need of some new rubber!

It's certainly been awhile since our last post on here but we're hoping to change that!

For those of you who don't know what a G-Wagon is, listen up!

The Mercedes “G-Wagen”, or Geländewagen, has been around since the early 1970′s. First developed for the German Military in 1972 and later offered to the public in 1979, it has remained a very iconic piece of machinery. The best part? The G-Wagon’s exterior has changed very little since that time.

W460 G-Wagon (1997-1991)

W463 G-Wagon (1990-Present)

Most of us here are G-Wagon fans so when one is scheduled to come in, we’re pretty excited. That being said, a customer of ours called the other day and said he needed some new tires for his G-Wagon as the summer tires that come on the car weren’t holding up that well in the Chicago snow. Being that he already had a G55 AMG we just assumed it was the same car we’ve been servicing for awhile now. Little did we know, we were in for a big surprise! A Matte Black 2013 Mercedes Benz G63 rolled up and we were all a bit shocked! The latest interior and subtle exterior updates that Mercedes has done really make a difference in overall appearance. As if the G-Wagon didn’t have enough road presence already, my goodness! What a machine!

It’s hard to find anything to complain about with these G-Wagons as everything about them is impressive. They’re very ruggedly built without sacrificing any luxury or comfort, truly amazing! It really doesn’t seem like any expense was spared when building the G63, and if you have the means to buy one…… I would highly recommend it!

See more at: http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/17792

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

my friends dad used to have one back in the early 90's (not a 63 tho)

gelände meaning terrain btw

i've always loved these
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
      my friends dad used to have one back in the early 90's (not a 63 tho)

gelände meaning terrain btw

i've always loved these
      They're badass trucks!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Ya those are timeless I've always liked them

Comment

Never driven a newer G but a friend of mine has an old 300 diesel and its a fuckin tank. Love these things

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
            Ya those are timeless I've always liked them
            They truly are unbelievable. We just had a 2005 in that felt as solid as the brand new one!

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
            Never driven a newer G but a friend of mine has an old 300 diesel and its a fuckin tank. Love these things
            They're definitely tanks! Would love to drive an old diesel version!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
            X