Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need an Auto Body shop in NYC/NJ/LI area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an Auto Body shop in NYC/NJ/LI area?

First off, I want to preface this with the fact that I don't work for this shop, most of what's written here is copied and pasted from the Facebook page of theirs. I just wanted to promote them as much as I can because I've had my car worked on here extensively on two occasions and I've been extremely happy with their work The shop is called TNS and is located in the Bensonhurst area of Brooklyn.

"If you're in the NYC/NJ or Long Island area and are need any kind of auto body work due to an accident, vandalism etc to your car or any other kind of collision work, let us know!

Get it done quickly with the best in the business. We take care of all contact with your insurance company as well as ensure to the best of our ability that your premium stays the same as you're paying now. You're kept in the loop the entire time your car is being repaired with calls/texts and photos of your car. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions."

I've personally had my car worked on twice here. I'll post before and after photos below.

Contact Peter at (917) 293-8139, tell him Lindsay sent you! If you have any questions before calling you can email me at lindsaybell(at)mac.com.

Now to the photos:

Before photo, I hit a truck tire in the middle of the night on the NJ Turnpike, causing over $11k in damages to my car. It completely destroyed the nose and undercarriage, parts of the exhaust and fuel system, as well as the headlights, horn, radiator, coolant system.

The day I picked up my car, it looked better than new

Drive safe everyone!
    Last edited by viventi; 02-03-2014, 07:59 PM.

Subs

Comment

Working...
    X