FS: 1998 Nissan Skyline GTT - $30000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted.
    Last edited by mighty mouse; 12-07-2020, 09:53 AM. Reason: deleted.
    Miata: 298.6whp - 270ft/lbs - 8500 RPM
    GC8: 320 awhp - 295 ft/lbs- 8250 RPM
    http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23302

Comment

It's a good thing I don't care

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I'm just impressed that you found a way around the DMV. You stated "The car can then be titled in any other state just as every other car." Would you back these words up?

Comment

Originally posted by static-psi View Post
          I'm just impressed that you found a way around the DMV. You stated "The car can then be titled in any other state just as every other car." Would you back these words up?
          If he backs them up it could be use as an admission of guilt in court, so probably not.

Comment

So many ****** up in here. Cars like this can be titled, insured, registered but it varies state to state. Anyone who would seriously buy this car already knows what to do as far as registering (unless you have more money than sense or just wanna bash on OP). As far a legality all of your stanced cars aren't road legal by any means and if they are im sure you've taken the sticker off a mattress or something else like that.

Thats my 2 cents. Goood luck with sell! If i didnt have my 6er(titleless euro spec car; insured, and registered) id be interested myself.

Comment

Originally posted by j work View Post
              So many ****** up in here. Cars like this can be titled, insured, registered but it varies state to state. Anyone who would seriously buy this car already knows what to do as far as registering (unless you have more money than sense or just wanna bash on OP). As far a legality all of your stanced cars aren't road legal by any means and if they are im sure you've taken the sticker off a mattress or something else like that.

Thats my 2 cents. Goood luck with sell! If i didnt have my 6er(titleless euro spec car; insured, and registered) id be interested myself.
              The point is that you're going to the DMV and lying to them about what your car is.
              This car will still be federally illegal no matter what way you slice it.
              Does that mean that the feds will take it and crush it right away? Probably not, but it CAN happen and it HAS happened in the past.

And a "stanced" car is just a fix it ticket, usually just a warning.
              This is actually a FEDERAL offense.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by j work View Post

Thank you!

Comment

Did this come from Buffalo about a year ago?

Comment

Vehicle Importation: Understanding the 25 Year Old Rule by Sean Morris I get this question about once a week these days, “Are the Skylines really going to be legal when…

Comment

השכרת רכב ב-2887₪ לחודש עם קאר4הייר עם אפשרות לאיסוף והחזרה מהסניף או לקבל את הרכב בשינוע עד הכתובת המדויקת בישראל

Once again, Uncle Sam is showing his hatred of Nissan Skylines, this time in a physical rather than a regulatory way. Two Nissan Skylines — one featured in The Fast and the Furious — have been condemned by a Wisconsin court to be sent to the crusher.

These were "legal" too.

iirc there was a guy who was charged with several federal offenses for buying a rhd s13 back in 2007, can anyone find the story?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I think the moral of the story is fuck the USA's regulations. GLWS hope it doesnt get crushed.
                        TriState Stance

Comment

Last time I checked, with certain mods, an r-34 could be made legal, such as emissions shit and safety stuff.

Has everything I've ever been told wrong?

Originally posted by High_5er
                          Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eurotrsh View Post
                              Did this come from Buffalo about a year ago?
                              Nope. It was imported direct from Japan.

Comment

Why is everyone losing their shit over this thread? Anyone who has the money or motivation to buy the car should and likely already do know what they're getting into. Nowhere in the thread has he said it was a federally street legal car, so it's not like he's bullshitting anyone.
                                '02 WRX | FLICKR.COM/AVIDWORKS

Comment

Working...
                                X