100mm presents: Certified 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep well said Ox.

How about we chip in for a inflatable flailing arm thing. For the laughs more than anything.

Also, I don't mind if we enter as 'stanceworks aus' or whatever. We could enter as Ledder and Sway

Or how about we enter as the 'all sorts' Thats a cool name. lets start that. I am a loner so i'm going to start the 'all sorts' car crew and then we can run the streets and own the streets and then rule over all other car gangsta's.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Wacky waving inflatable arm man would be intense haha
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

I'm keen, missed out last year, hopefully wheels will be here by then.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

Sometimes you look at things too seriously dude

Comment

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              Yep well said Ox.

How about we chip in for a inflatable flailing arm thing. For the laughs more than anything.

Also, I don't mind if we enter as 'stanceworks aus' or whatever. We could enter as Ledder and Sway

Or how about we enter as the 'all sorts' Thats a cool name. lets start that. I am a loner so i'm going to start the 'all sorts' car crew and then we can run the streets and own the streets and then rule over all other car gangsta's.
              Im more then happy for people to enter a group as stanceworks, I might even have the civic somewhat presentable for it, which would be good sinces its probably the only/last show ill attend with a car before america.

Also down for the inflatable waving arm man

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
              Sometimes you look at things too seriously dude
              not really, just being honest with my point of view. I look back at how I thought and how I rolled the civic when it was first registered and cant believe how much of a dumb fuck I was. Times, they are a changin'
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Have a dub off vs. stu. dyls car is faster, we already know this.

to conform to what everyone else does??

I always laugh when I see katana flags and the like at shows here, I thought about making sw ones in 2011 but the guys in the us told me not to bother since in 08-09 they were a huge thing at car shows in the us.... no point being like everyone else, at the end of the day if your car is cool, well built, draws attention, people will stop and look at it.

One thing i think some of you forget is that SW isn't a club, its not a scene, it doesnt need special recognition to stand out from the crowd. My views when we first started doing things in aus were very different, our cars stood out, and i too felt like it should be kept niche/segregated/exclusive. But I guess with age my outlook has changed since 09, its too hard to roll a fitted car daily, and to be honest, our cars dont really stand out from the crowd anymore. Everything here is a mish mash of what we see online in other countries.

If you build the car the way you want, as long as you're happy with it, then thats all that matters. if you're still seeking approval/want to stand out more then the next guy, im sorry to say, you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

If people want to enter with others/on their own, im not going to hold it against them.
                i think thats why i lost interest in car meets =/
                sigpic

Comment

They did a good job with the teaser/trailer vid for the event. Very cool imo

100MM will be holding their second official event - Certified 2014 on Saturday the 22nd of February 2014. Once again the event will be a festival of cars, glorious&#8230;

Comment

Hahaha def down for the wacky arm man...

if i have the moola to start the car ill enter.. atm no go

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

just registered....not sure if my entry will be taken seriously upon being read. LOL!
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

I have also entered. Put 'stanceworks aus' as the club. see what happens

Comment

i just put SWIFTWORKS....i mean STANCEWORKS
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

ill prob come for a drive with the adelaide boys
                                sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

Working...
                                X