No announcement yet.

E30 with custom air suspension (broken)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 with custom air suspension (broken)

Bought this car like 2-3 weeks ago. started dropping money into it the other day. figured, wtf, why not start a thread about it. so heres the deal

1990 325i

yesterday i ordered:
    - GC complete suspension kit
    - ellipsoids (so i can convert from sealed beam to HID)
    - black kidney grilles
    - making skid plates

still need:
    - WHEELS!!

not really doing much else to it. changed the radio so i can have ipod control. i need a new shift knob, maybe a steering wheel too. the front seats need to be refinished, but thats not a huge concern right now. anyways, heres some of the before shots. there will be lots of new ones through out the process. so stay tuned for updates.

Threads I've made while doing research and asking questions. This might be of help to other people at some point.
    Wheel Fitment
    Last edited by Average_Jerk; 11-29-2010, 05:14 PM.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Lucky bastid...
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

So basically what this means is that I really really really need to see your e30 now. Seeing as we are CT brothers.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

noiicee

and whats up with people buying new cars and stancing it like a week later? lol, I hope I can do that when I get my car
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

sweet e30 how many miles? specs?

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
            sweet e30 how many miles? specs?
            its got about 200k on it. extremely well cared for. runs better than some newer cars ive had lol. all the maintenance is up to date. i actually bought it from a local kid who is a customer of one of my shops. found it on bf.c

Comment

Originally posted by Drama View Post
              noiicee

and whats up with people buying new cars and stancing it like a week later? lol, I hope I can do that when I get my car
              thanks. i was saving up some cash for the right project. then i saw this e30, bingo, it was on

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                So basically what this means is that I really really really need to see your e30 now. Seeing as we are CT brothers.
                totally dude. if you wanna come hang out at the garage while we're working on it and drinking beer let me know. probably be a bunch of people around for that

Comment

Oh for sure. Even though I probably shouldn't drink while I'm there considering I am 17 and have to drive hahah (unless I sleep in the trunk of the e30 ). Where in CT are you?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Oh for sure. Even though I probably shouldn't drink while I'm there considering I am 17 and have to drive hahah (unless I sleep in the trunk of the e30 ). Where in CT are you?
                    lol good point.

im in manchester (outside of hartford). we're gonna do it probably in the next couple weeks, on a sunday. i need to find some wheels first

Comment

thats real clean cant wait to see it on coils are you going to dubs on defrost?
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                        thats real clean cant wait to see it on coils are you going to dubs on defrost?
                        i want to, but its really hard for me to make saturday shows. if theres no work for me at my audio shop, ill definitely be there

Comment

oh then hopefully your free and have all the new parts on so i can see it there
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                            oh then hopefully your free and have all the new parts on so i can see it there
                            even if i cant make it to there, im trying to hit a lot of shows, meets and cruises this year.

Comment

sometimes i wish i could rock fake wheels. they are so much cheaper and readily available lol

Comment

Working...
                              X