- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

badassery
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Sick car man
          IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

+1 for the aligned rear wheels. **** that neg camber shet on muscles and classics.

Comment

Last edited by loekaaz; 03-12-2014, 10:22 AM.
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

love it. looks amazing with the subtle approach.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words.

Originally posted by BlackSvt03 View Post
                  Awesome, where about in Northern VA you at?
                  I live in Leesburg and work between Leesburg and Alexandria. I'm new to living in the area and still trying to find car people.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Sweet stuff.

I would like to see you tuck these later on if you can.
                  Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
                  The front of that car is astonishing.

Beautiful job, only thing is being on air I'd like to see it sit a little lower, however, you've got monster tires on it so I am totally okay with how it sits now, too.
                  The fronts will be able to tuck much more when I get time to realign the car. The bags were at 40psi on the front in those pictures.

Originally posted by Godzilla View Post
                  +1 for the aligned rear wheels. **** that neg camber shet on muscles and classics.
                  The rear is pretty much at it's limit, sitting at 0psi lodged right next to the fender. No camber for the rear as this is a solid axle. Later I may look at widening the fenders, but I do not know anyone local to me who does that stuff.
                  Last edited by gallopingford; 12-12-2013, 08:09 AM.
                  2013 Shelby GT500 on AirLift and Rotiforms - Build Thread
                  Instagram: @gallopingford

Comment

I work around some pretty gnarly Mustangs and this is one of the coolest I've seen! Quality work and great parts. I wouldn't mind one bit if this was in my garage!
                    025garage

Comment

Would there be any chance of body meeting the ground anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                        I work around some pretty gnarly Mustangs and this is one of the coolest I've seen! Quality work and great parts. I wouldn't mind one bit if this was in my garage!
                        Appreciate it!

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Would there be any chance of body meeting the ground anytime soon?
                        Once the front wheels get tucked, I believe I will only get the front lip to touch ground. These cars just have a ton of ground clearance even slammed, lol.

Comment

Update - Fitting removable hardtop to car

Been at this for a little less than a month now, and it is proving to be a pain in the ass. More work was needed to prepping the fiberglass and fitting it properly than I anticipated.

I have more pics I'll add later today.

Comment

It'll be well worth it!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

^I sincerely hope so.

More on the hardtop adventure.

Arrived at the body shop this morning, was sad to see my baby outside in the cold. They were nice enough to park it under the canopy though.

They pulled the car in and placed the top on and that's where we began to examine the horrific fitment of this thing.

This is what we are working with, this large gap in the back

GT bar is nice and snug and looks pretty cool tucked in there

dat gap tho

This is suppose to be more snug to... trying to get it to sit more further inward, but when we do that, the top lifts up more in the rear... delightful

I'm anxious about the window fitment... or better yet, the integrity of this thing being water tight.

Top tucked in under the rear window

Overall, I can judge my attitude as 49% excited and 51% frustrated. Way too much money and time has been put into this project already and I'm sitting displeased as I type this. I trust the shop will do their best job to fix this thing. They want it perfect too. I go out of town in the middle of next week so I'll check up on this thing the following Monday.

Comment

Damn, I need to see this thing in person. Hopefully you can get the hardtop situation resolved soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X