No announcement yet.

project daily ( e36 content) no bags here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few more recent pictures, i know its dirty but i mean its also 2 colors so..

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

Please reduce the size of your sig.

Thanks

Comment

just a few more recent pics

Comment

small update of parts that are going on the car, a s50 isnt really enough so
          a small update comes with a small snail

Comment

ill have pics up hopfuly later today with the black hood (debadged) on the car. and trunk waiting to go on car,
            the im just trying to find the time to start putting the turbo setup on the s50,
            also might pick up some camber plates.

Comment

some pics from today, this is how it sits currently.
              let me know what you guys think

Comment

looking good

Comment

hey thanks man im still on the fence about the head light covers, not sure if its too black

Comment

this is a oil cooler setup i put together, i was wondering what you guys think and what kind oil cooler setups your running if any. im slightly concerned about the degree of the bends on to the cooler could this create any problems? should i just get 90* fits?
                    i also am considering running the oil feed for the turbo from the adapter cap seeing as it has 2 extra holes for oil temp/pressure gauges

Comment

Comment

Comment

Are you going to run a thermostat on the cooler?

Comment

Yes, please explain that oil cooler, I can sense every e36 guy would jump on that, including my own.
                            The tint on the headlights and windows arn't my thing.
                            please go to oem tails and corners please, those look so cheap...and that paint isn't helping>>

wheel spec's? suspension?

your definitely doing it right!

Comment

Originally posted by BeastinM3 View Post
                              Are you going to run a thermostat on the cooler?
                              yes i plan to get a t stat its just that at the time i also ordered camber plates and couldnt swing the extra 80$.

Originally posted by nykwhy View Post
                              Yes, please explain that oil cooler, I can sense every e36 guy would jump on that, including my own.
                              The tint on the headlights and windows arn't my thing.
                              please go to oem tails and corners please, those look so cheap...and that paint isn't helping>>

wheel spec's? suspension?

your definitely doing it right!
                              mine was put together for around $300 its a 19 row oil cooler, a oil cooler adapter filter cap. good few feet of oil lines, two fittings from a semi local speed shop.
                              the tint on the corner windows was on the car when i bought it didnt like it at first but it kinda grew on me, its 2% visible the headlights tint is actuly vinyl , i had it lying around the house put it to some use on the glass lights im also on the fence with this too . the tails and corners i really dont see my self replacing with oems this is my drift car/ current daily till snow fall. i have oem amber tails kinda like the clears mostly because they where free. it will be painted ounce i take it off the road for snow im thinking its original color laguna green or any other color really. i just happen to like bmws green colors.

wheels are front: 205/17, 17x7.5 et 20 rear: 225/45/17, 17x9 et 8. i also run hamanns sometimes17x8.5 et 15
                              suspension is pss9's slightly tweaked still can go lower . also uuc lower control arms im sure im leaving something out.
                              in case your interested
                              s50
                              3.57lsd
                              CAI
                              samco boot
                              ARD pullies
                              FDM with spal high flow electric fan wired in
                              no AC
                              short shift kit
                              custom oil cooler

cant wait to put the turbo on i just got the rest of the parts so install is soon to come

Comment

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
                                yes i plan to get a t stat its just that at the time i also ordered camber plates and couldnt swing the extra 80$.

mine was put together for around $300 its a 19 row oil cooler, a oil cooler adapter filter cap. good few feet of oil lines, two fittings from a semi local speed shop.
                                the tint on the corner windows was on the car when i bought it didnt like it at first but it kinda grew on me, its 2% visible the headlights tint is actuly vinyl , i had it lying around the house put it to some use on the glass lights im also on the fence with this too . the tails and corners i really dont see my self replacing with oems this is my drift car/ current daily till snow fall. i have oem amber tails kinda like the clears mostly because they where free. it will be painted ounce i take it off the road for snow im thinking its original color laguna green or any other color really. i just happen to like bmws green colors.

wheels are front: 205/17, 17x7.5 et 20 rear: 225/45/17, 17x9 et 8. i also run hamanns sometimes17x8.5 et 15
                                suspension is pss9's slightly tweaked still can go lower . also uuc lower control arms im sure im leaving something out.
                                in case your interested
                                s50
                                3.57lsd
                                CAI
                                samco boot
                                ARD pullies
                                FDM with spal high flow electric fan wired in
                                no AC
                                short shift kit
                                custom oil cooler
                                cant wait to put the turbo on i just got the rest of the parts so install is soon to come
                                Love this so far. Can't wait to take mine off the road in a few days. Keep us updated, Find someone who knows how to used a camera soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X