No announcement yet.

project daily ( e36 content) no bags here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a good start. Keep up the good work....

Comment

i rewired the whole speaker system. the PO really messed up the wiring so i just ran all new wires. i also put a sub and amp in that my friend gave me for a tv i got for free. any one need a coupe interior? im swapping in my other interior. ohh my car had a fat lip so .........
      got the 235's on back pretty low

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

not bad. Looks good. I just clean up my wiring also on mine. Cant wait to see it finished

Comment

thanks, much appreciated ive seen your M3 and thats done clean, i sometimes question what people are thinking when they do wiring. yea this should a fairly long build, im rebuilding my m52 motor for a turbo setup and it will be in this car.
          ALSO in one of these picture you see the roof lip on the car and i lost that going down RT.21 i might find it as i drive this road regularly but who knows. it no big loss really.

if anyone has some input on things to do to the car let me know im open to suggestions.

Comment

Honda Civic wing

Have Paypal ready

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

lol wrong not a honda wing close though

Comment

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
                i rewired the whole speaker system. the PO really messed up the wiring so i just ran all new wires.

Nice! I'm about to tackle the same issue. What gauge(s) did you go with?

Looking good

-Paul

Comment

i believe it was 3. actually once you start you can push right through the long process. i had to do every speaker, tweeter and head unit. i also took out the crappy speakers/tweets that the PO had in stalled. they weren't even the right size. so i swapped in the ones from the 328. really wish i could of use the factory wiring

Comment

Almost looks like an old Volvo 850 wing... not sure on the center part but it looks similar to the wing that came on the Turbos...

Project looks good, making progress is key and not allowing the car to sit untouched for too long and get sidetracked. Just keep chugging along and it'll be done in no-time.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

so yesterday i spent some more time on the BG e36 then i clean up the exhaust system. i only got this half off now as im going to be pulling the motor of the 328 to rebuild it. the 95 M3 exhaust that was on the car was have as hell. how much do these go for? im probably selling to someone, its all oem. new pypes are much much lighter .21
                      i like the DTM tips, the exhaust is from UUC . ill try to get a video at some point

as for the wing no it is not from a volvo. think JDM......
                      Last edited by mo diesil; 04-07-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

my guess is.....an oem integra gsr wing? aaaand you painted the tail light?

or maybe an accord?

both early to mid 90s....i think...
                        Last edited by mxd0cxb; 04-07-2010, 08:41 PM. Reason: had an extra thought lol

Comment

Certainly not and Integra wing. I have seen this wing before, goddamnit why can't I think of the car.... Could it be a 3000gt wing?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

damn you guys are so close... but it is off a Nissan.
                            i should have some pics of my car up later today. im also going to finish stripping the 328's interior. im also contemplating a pair of style 5's but i feel like they are almost over played on these cars(if not in general) my friend has a set of 3 piece bbs' but they are e28 fitment as they are not 72.5 CB but more like a 50ish CB, but back to the style fives's there 17x8 but the 16's are staggered its like 8ish in rear and 7-8ish fronts. im not sure i would like to here some input though!

Comment

200sx?!

And you know this :P
                              Last edited by Anonymoose; 04-09-2010, 08:16 AM.

Comment

so i was out and about today and i snap a couple photos while the rain was breaking.

keeping it mad OG... all of my sets of rims have bad tyres so im runnin 225/40 dunlop front and 235/40 nankaing rears.

Last edited by mo diesil; 04-09-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X