No announcement yet.

StanceWorks Tristate Area Meet....Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think this is getting enough views here...

-Dan

Comment

This needs to be in a more obvious place.. But where?

And once we figure out where/when this is gunna happen, we are going to need to FLOOD forums and such with this. I would say anywhere but ***** Tech (Honda Tech) and CTVTEC because well its mostly a bunch of ****** ricers.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

August 1st seems like the date.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          This needs to be in a more obvious place.. But where?

And once we figure out where/when this is gunna happen, we are going to need to FLOOD forums and such with this. I would say anywhere but ***** Tech (Honda Tech) and CTVTEC because well its mostly a bunch of ****** ricers.
          Once we get everything "nailed down," we can put it in out signatures and in the "events" forum, plus on 300 other forums.

What I *think* we need:

-100% finalize date
          -300,000% finalize location
          -Figure out if we'll be grilling there, buying food and bringing it there, etc. etc.
          -Make some kind of a "flyer" .jpeg that we could throw in the OP of any forum we throw it on, just with all of the info on it and maybe pics of some of our cars, the meet spot, and/or any prior meets amongst you guys (I'm "new" so I dunno if something like this happened last year or what)

Sound about right?
          1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
          Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
            Once we get everything "nailed down," we can put it in out signatures and in the "events" forum, plus on 300 other forums.

What I *think* we need:

-100% finalize date
            -300,000% finalize location
            -Figure out if we'll be grilling there, buying food and bringing it there, etc. etc.
            -Make some kind of a "flyer" .jpeg that we could throw in the OP of any forum we throw it on, just with all of the info on it and maybe pics of some of our cars, the meet spot, and/or any prior meets amongst you guys (I'm "new" so I dunno if something like this happened last year or what)

Sound about right?
            They said we can have it there, just waiting for the date so I can email her back to reserve a pavilion and let the park rangers know that we are there.

As for food, how about bring your own? Kinda relying on people here to step up and bring some food and not just mootch off others. Im down to bring some things aswell.

I can work on the flyer just to throw out some ideas too.

-Dan

Comment

Here we go, I made a more official-izized thread, check it out here:

1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Working...
              X