Clear All

• New project
    Jason
    flickr
    build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by jkh View Post
      seat swap...

next to do, new hood+vents... and door panels+backseat...
      Sick.
      -Nick

Comment

• very nice choice for an interior swap

Comment

• got coilovers sitting here ready to be installed....

cant wait.

Comment

• Comment

• nothin better than cruisin the PCH by malibu
              -Jason
              http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

• not my shit found it! kinda ehh?

Comment

• I want to like it...
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i guess she's stance worthy and we have to show what really is the french scene:

one of my friend's car shot last week end by one of my other friend...

Comment

• Looks sick!

Man I **** you non-German guys! I want wide steelies too, but the TÜV and the cops would rape me if they saw me driving around on widened steels.

Can you imagine a slammed E36 Touring on 17" E46 steels widened to 8.5 and 9.5?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                          Looks sick!

Man I **** you non-German guys! I want wide steelies too, but the TÜV and the cops would rape me if they saw me driving around on widened steels.

Can you imagine a slammed E36 Touring on 17" E46 steels widened to 8.5 and 9.5?

Oh yeah!!!!!
                          it was the plan when i bought my Passat B4 but i did not find a budget E36 touring... love those E46 17" steelies!

i did not know that german laws were so stricts! i drove with wide steelies on the passat last year on german highways...
                          It is often hard when we see cops there though but i guess they are more comprehensive...

Comment

• www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers, Understeer Scares The Driver

Comment

• Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
                              Oh yeah!!!!!
                              it was the plan when i bought my Passat B4 but i did not find a budget E36 touring... love those E46 17" steelies!

i did not know that german laws were so stricts! i drove with wide steelies on the passat last year on german highways...
                              It is often hard when we see cops there though but i guess they are more comprehensive...
                              It's more the fact that getting widened steels TÜV approved is almost impossible, because strictly speaking they are one off wheels without any kind of papers necessary for the TÜV inspection of the modification. There is one company that allegedly widens steels with TÜV approval, but from what I've heard those are more or less corrupt TÜV inspectors giving their approval for lots of moneys - if that becomes known, you're still fucked.

Apparently there is also another company that has been doing stuff like this for the aircooled scene for years and they are apparently pretty legit. Rindt Felgen in Bochum, I think... but they are also hella expensive... we're speaking prices almost reaching 4 figure sums to get your steels widened and approved.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• sigpic-ben
                                ...fake splits for days...

Comment

Working...
                                X