Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
    Orlando, FL yall!!!
    i love o-town, you can get fucked up in downtown for like 25 bucks, i left not being able to see straight and i didnt break $30. ibar ftw

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
      I don't believe Florida is included in the 'dirty souf'.

Too many old white people. Don't get me wrong there are some super dirty areas but it is just not included in the dirty dirty.

To be honest I would say Georgia, Bama, Lazisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina. Tenn is a maybe.
      That's subjective. Its not all newlyweds and nearly-deads... Maitland and Eatonville have heaps of southern heritage. Google it.
      My website

Comment

Dang. Didn't know the Florida guys were such avid supporters of being included in the dirty dirty.

Say Florida and people think "Old People, Daytona, Miami and beaches"

Say Georgia and people think "Dirty"

Comment

Florida makes me think of Cubans and Cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            See.

Even Sean didn't think "dirty".

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              That's called 'Miami'. And after all, we are farther south than the rest.
              My website

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                i love o-town, you can get fucked up in downtown for like 25 bucks, i left not being able to see straight and i didnt break $30. ibar ftw
                hells yeah.. i was there last night.. fuked up for 5 bux... they do free beer till the keg runs out on thursdays....

also check out bar-b-que bar... dope shizz....

Comment

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                  hells yeah.. i was there last night.. fuked up for 5 bux... they do free beer till the keg runs out on thursdays....

also check out bar-b-que bar... dope shizz....
                  On that note, there's Eye Spy, Lazy Moon (opposite of downtown but worth the drive), Red Light Red Light, Odin's Den, too many to list that serve fine beer.
                  My website

Comment

Orlando once more. Carol City is true dirty south as well and don't get lost in Liberty City or Little Havana, haha. Oh btw, Eye Spy = the shizz.

Comment

Originally posted by ignacio View Post
                      On that note, there's Eye Spy, Lazy Moon (opposite of downtown but worth the drive), Red Light Red Light, Odin's Den, too many to list that serve fine beer.
                      oh yeah, eye spy= so small but so perfect.. u can catch me dry humpn all the chicks.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                        I'm from the cocaine capital, not exactly a mecca of stance

so ronry...

x2 on that one homie

Comment

Winston-salem NC here. I don't know if it's the dirty but it's below the Mason Dixon line LMAO. We have a fey donks in town here I wish i could snag some pics of one in particular. has to be at least 27s and lifted so high the top of the tires only come up to the frame LMAO. it's got a blower on it and has a shit load of MSD stickers on it. It's definately creative i guess LOL
                          -Brandon-

Comment

boy this thread is hopin LMAO
                            -Brandon-

Comment

I'm going down to the durty tomorrow to visit my rents. They live in Lady's Island SC, which is part of Beaufort. They're like 10 minutes from where the Bubba Gump shrimp boat scenes were filmed for the movie Forest Gump.
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, shrimp scampi, shrimp on the cob, spicy shrimp........

AHHH i love that movie
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X