X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frag View Post
    Smart investments do the same.
    $6 for something that could possibly be worth a few thousand..

This man is smart.
    1995 M3 C38 S/C
    [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and continue with my career path. Have fun pretending selling domain names is where the real money is...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        I'm gonna go ahead and continue with my career path. Have fun pretending selling domain names is where the real money is...
        I'm not quitting my day job but i Can either start forums off them or sell them to fags like kevlar for like a k a pop.

The real money is in your wheels. Green as fawk.
        Last edited by nyy42; 03-23-2010, 11:10 PM.
        1995 M3 C38 S/C
        [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

<3

Oh and Kevlar can rot, toolbox.

Comment

I am sure e46world.com is going to blow up! You know because there are not any good e46 forums for fanatical e46 fans. Oh wait.

Comment

<3

I honestly want to know what is the deal with not liking Kevlar? He wants to have a 'professional' forum. It is a business. So what?

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                I honestly want to know what is the deal with not liking Kevlar? He wants to have a 'professional' forum. It is a business. So what?
                Forums are not a god damn business. They are a place for car enthusiasts to gather. He doesn't care about cars, he care about making money.

Thats whats wrong. He is such a nazi mod because he wants his forum to have a clean rep to attract more vendors / more advertisements.

Thats it.

Anything else you don't understand?
                1995 M3 C38 S/C
                [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

<3

Mwahh.

I'll give you more kisses on face book
                  1995 M3 C38 S/C
                  [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

Originally posted by nyy42 View Post
                    Forums are not a god damn business. They are a place for car enthusiasts to gather. He doesn't care about cars, he care about making money.

Thats whats wrong. He is such a nazi mod because he wants his forum to have a clean rep to attract more vendors / more advertisements.

Thats it.

Anything else you don't understand?
                    Oh yes, Kevlar should just fund the operations of the forums so that we can hang out and have fun. In no way should he expect compensation for it.

Comment

Originally posted by e30bmw View Post
                      Oh yes, Kevlar should just fund the operations of the forums so that we can hang out and have fun. In no way should he expect compensation for it.
                      He shouldn't. he should make enough to support the servers and costs of running the boards. If thats not enough, hes clearly not into cars. Hes making money off of people's willingness to talk about cars.

If you're cool with that then go surf there. I am running a true non-profit forum.
                      1995 M3 C38 S/C
                      [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

He shouldn't. he should make enough to support the servers and costs of running the boards. If thats not enough, hes clearly not into cars. Hes making money off of people's willingness to talk about cars.

If you're cool with that then go surf there. I am running a true non-profit forum.
                        Who are you to say he shouldn't? If you could make 5K a month off e36world you would turn it down? Sorry... I am calling bullshit.

And Doug. Don't humor this guy. He is just butthurt because OT didn't like him and he got run out. He is going to stick it to Kevlar by making this awesome new E36 forum... and steal away all the vendors...

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                          Who are you to say he shouldn't? If you could make 5K a month off e36world you would turn it down? Sorry... I am calling bullshit.

And Doug. Don't humor this guy. He is just butthurt because OT didn't like him and he got run out. He is going to stick it to Kevlar by making this awesome new E36 forum... and steal away all the vendors...
                          Sounds like you and kevlar have a little e-relationship going on.

I was banned from OT back in 03. Get your facts straight. I was finally banned from bf.c when I decided to be.
                          1995 M3 C38 S/C
                          [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

edit: i just saw the other thread, i retract my comment, i thought this was an attempt at a get rich quick scheme but apparently theres more to it. Proceed
                            Last edited by Tuck&Poke; 03-24-2010, 12:46 PM.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                              omg this is so stupid
                              Agreed.
                              1995 M3 C38 S/C
                              [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

Sounds like you and kevlar have a little e-relationship going on.

I was banned from OT back in 03. Get your facts straight. I was finally banned from bf.c when I decided to be.
                                Actually I have discussed photography with kevlar twice. So I guess that makes us 'friends'.

Comment

Working...
                                X