X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wider than Long- that lame Subaru.

New pictures 2nd page (Post #42).

Yo dudes!
    I have a thread in the build section, but since the car is finally half way presentable I figured I would make one here.
    I know some people might really like it, or really **** it- and I totally understand that. That's the beauty of car modifications. But I've spent a long time working on it with the help of a lot of friends, and it feels good to have it start to come together- so I felt like sharing!

Car isn't done yet, but it's all one color and I love it.
    My dude Danny came by the other night and we took some pictures and shot a little video:

Interior still needs to be put back together but it's getting there. (Have matching pads for the rear, and a headliner to match the gauge cluster!)

Also the video that Danny made, if you like it, go give his facebook page a follow- I know he would really appreciate it!

A Night On the Town from SeyfferReel on Vimeo.

https://www.facebook.com/SeyfferReel
    Last edited by Strawhat; 12-17-2013, 10:42 PM.
    Originally posted by electricalbox
    12 inches of goodness!

please post a picture of the rear fenders in the making, people will appreciate it more for how crazy it is

Comment

Looks great man! I love how this thing turned out. Any chance you can get a shot of one of the rear doors open? I'd love to see how wide the flares are compared to where the inner door is, haha.
      Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton
      Come to America. We have no rules. And plenty of fast food.

Comment

Meh, I like the boxy look of the subies and that is all but gone. I'm a little indifferent. Fitment looks good
        Real name is James

Comment

looks awhole lot better with paint. I actually kinda like it now

Comment

Love it. Minus the stickered windows. But looks insane.

Comment

The wrap colour, the wheels, the arches, the 326 wing, just everything flows so well together. Amazing work man, the attention to detail in this is crazy!

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Absolutely loving it!

and your signature

Comment

those recaro a8's?! ugh.
                  car looks mean

Comment

I've been following your build thread. This car has had tons of work put in and it really shows. great work!

Comment

Thank you for all the compliments guys!

Originally posted by Codidly View Post
                      Looks great man! I love how this thing turned out. Any chance you can get a shot of one of the rear doors open? I'd love to see how wide the flares are compared to where the inner door is, haha.
                      Originally posted by hey will View Post
                      please post a picture of the rear fenders in the making, people will appreciate it more for how crazy it is
                      I have a build thread in the build section, you can find pictures of both the making of the fenders, and I think the doors open in there!
                      Don't wanna post potato photos in here.
                      Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                      Meh, I like the boxy look of the subies and that is all but gone. I'm a little indifferent. Fitment looks good
                      Totally understand- I definitely went out on a limb with styling and kinda threw the factory lines out the window. haha

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                      Absolutely loving it!

and your signature
                      Thanks man- greatest quote ever!

Originally posted by Maxxvr View Post
                      those recaro a8's?! ugh.
                      car looks mean
                      Good catch! That they are!
                      Originally posted by electricalbox
                      12 inches of goodness!

Comment

That's a wrap? Who makes the vinyl? I guess I never realized there were good glossy vinyls for wrapping.

Comment

I have been following this actively in project section. This is certainly required a lot of blood and sweat. Nice to see that it is finally ready. Oh, and it looks very soo good.

Comment

You know how I feel dude, shits killer.
                            [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

So dope and so many L V L S

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                              X