#wtfisthat? A story about Deloris, the Audi Coupe GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minty_Fresh View Post
    not as flattering of a pic of your car, but the only one i have of the rabbit and the scirocco together. so i like it. miss you jack.
    I see what you did there

Comment

Originally posted by Max399 View Post
      I see what you did there
      DeLorean what ever.

doing it for the internet and the scene kids.

Comment

My friend had one of these and there was a beautiful red one on my commute a couple years ago. Can't wait to see the progress!

Comment

unique,never see these out west.

Comment

i've always liked these
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Never seen one of these ratted out, works really well. I dig the grille removal. You gonna roll the rear arches or something?

Comment

Originally posted by synth ruiner View Post
                You gonna roll the rear arches or something?
                tried a roller, then tried a jack handle, then a bigger jack handle, then a piece of pipe, then a roller again…… they don't like to move. but nothing a body hammer cant figure out.

if you ever rolled fenders a lot. imagen a e46's rear….. but thicker.

Comment

Oh look, there's people talking here. lol.

Originally posted by EmeraldPeanut
                  Not a fan of stance, for the most part. Occasionally it will surprise me.

ANYWAYS

Stuff hasn't progressed much - as apparently I live inside of the abominable snowman's ass :

I bought some 500LB springs to pack in her rear, as I found the rears I'm running are something like.. 340LB

And some other goodies...

Originally posted by miquel
                  Awesome car, I love this post. Just bought an Audi Coupe GT 2.2 and yours is a proper inspiration...need to lower it and get some steels
                  Do it.

Originally posted by Minty_Fresh
                  DeLorean what ever.
                  ಠ︵ಠ凸

JK miss you.

Originally posted by synth ruiner
                  Never seen one of these ratted out, works really well. I dig the grille removal. You gonna roll the rear arches or something?
                  You can thank that asshole deer that ran into me. F*ck that asshole. And as Minty said, the rear is pulled as far as possible without the use of extreme force/cutting/souls of orphaned children/Satan himself....

I am going to camber the rear to get the ass end down.

For those who are are remotetly interested in plans for this season :

(•_•)
                  ( •_•)>⌐■-■
                  (⌐■_■)

Keep it classy.

Comment

posting pics for you because i love this hunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Minty_Fresh

posting pics for you because i love this hunk.
                      oh hai.

Turbo manifold/intake/TB came in the other week. Debating on K24/K26. I fear a K26 won't spool fast enough... I dunno. Before I do that I've got to do a trans mount. Even more so I need to do a clutch. The sad part is I have all of these parts stacked up on a shelf...

OH, aaaannnndddd my 034 strut mounts ate a bag of dicks (or they just sucked from the get-go) so I need to get my hands on some solid mounts.

Also picked up some new wheels, however I'm not going to post anything until I figure out how to make them fit/look good. The steelies are cool but I'm getting bored

Comment

Working...
                      X