Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Righteousrags' 89 Bmw 635csi, 5spd, low miles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free bump, because this car is stunning.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
    On another note....you can get E46M's for $16k in the US??? You'd be lucky to get an OK condition E36M for that here.....some E24's in standard original condition are asking $20k+.....no wonder there are some nuts M3's over there!
    Yeah, used prices are lower, but we also got watered-down versions of a lot of Bimmers, usually more so with older models. Our E24 was obviously much different, and the E36M in Australia was the much more potent Euro model rather than the bored-out 328i we got here. There's also the issue of condition - I personally wouldn't feel comfortable owning an E46 M3 at that price point.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

1986 BMW 635CSi (5spd)
    1994 Mercedes-Benz S124
    1995 Mercedes-Benz S124

Comment

Originally posted by touringteg View Post
      Very nice ride. I am giving this car some thought.

I know you say a clear WA title, but just to confirm it doesn't say rebuild anywhere on the title? I ask because I am in Canada and importing a rebuild car from the US means a structural inspection is required.
      No it does not say rebuilt or salvage anywhere on the title or on the carfax or autocheck!

Comment

Why must this car be sooo clean? original telephone and only 68k miles...? I hope this car goes for atleast the 16's because you maintained and baby'ed the hell out of this car. Good Luck With Sale though

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Trade for a bone stock 76,000 mile M3 and my soul? I can include my first born as well if that interests you.

But seriously, good luck with the sale man... this has been my favorite E24 for a long time.
          Last edited by Jersh; 11-30-2013, 05:31 PM.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            Trade for a bone stock 76,000 mile M3 and my soul? I can include my first born as well if that interests you.

But seriously, good luck with the sale man... this has been my favorite E24 for long time.
            E36 or E46?

Comment

I PM'd you.
              Last edited by Jersh; 11-30-2013, 06:00 PM.
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Offers? Anyone? I wouldnt really consider this a feeler ad anymore but rather a for sale ad

Comment

friday bump

Comment

Huge Picture Update! I apologize for some of the blurry ones but either way you see the car in its natural form without brushed up edited pictures. Also forgot to add in the description is I replaced all the brake pads with low dust ceramic ones a few months ago. Also included in the sale are the (4) extra original kinesis lips sizes 1.5" and 2".

Exterior Shots
                    (Note: Hood is popped open)

Pictures of the jams so you can see they have been painted

The only part that I missed was the sunroof opening, I only realized that I forgot about it after everything was said and done but it honestly doesnt even catch your eye when its open. (note: the white specks are snow flurries)

Some interior

And my mistake, car has low 67K not 68K

Engine bay, You can see that almost everything was painted black also

Only part that wasnt painted due to difficulty of removing the components around it is the corner of driverside strut tower, again doesnt really catch the eye when open

Some more of the wheels

Rears

Fronts

Thats all, Lets get this beast Sold!!
                    Last edited by righteousrags88; 04-10-2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Gorgeous car, good luck with the sale!

Your HVAC system is functioning normally as well for what it's worth, e28s/e24s are only able to get heat out of the Dash/Footwell vents, no heat from the main vents. Weird design but normal

Comment

Really? Hmm Interesting, I never knew that. Thanks

Comment

Bytheway if a mod sees this, can I get the (Feeler) part in my title removed. Car is definitely for sale! Thanks

Comment

Uuuuppppp! New pics bottom of previous page

Comment

bump

Comment

Super clean car, looks way better in person than it does in pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X