Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Righteousrags' 89 Bmw 635csi, 5spd, low miles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Righteousrags' 89 Bmw 635csi, 5spd, low miles!

$12500

Not a feeler! Car is definitely for sale!
    I really really dont want to be doing this but Im looking to buy property and my family and its future is of higher priority than my car so cash is needed. Im putting it up as a feeler with the intention of really selling it in spring time because its currently in storage but if a serious buyer comes along I will let her go. Now as for the car..

1989 Bmw 635csi "Highline"
    Not an L6 but has all the same luxuries of one
    Mileage is only 67K, yes odo works
    Has a Clean WA Title in my name and according to Carfax has been in WA all its life.
    Rust Free
    Also noted that the car was involved in a right front impact in 2011. In 2012 I purchased the vehicle which still had the damage, (have pictures of the damage for those interested) and had it professionally repaired. The car was Alpinewhite but during the rebuilding process the whole car was stripped down and repainted Schwarz Black. Has not been noted in the title so it still appears as white.
    Was converted to a 5spd last winter using a Getrag 265/6 with approx. 85K
    Shifts great, no worn synchs, does not spit out any gears
    Also installed a brand new Sachs clutch and pressure plate at time of installation and fluid was changed using Redline MTL
    Rear diff was swapped out to a 3.25 for lower rpms, fluid was changed using Redline Product.

Exterior is mostly stock and in great shape with very minor dings here and there.
    Upgraded the side mirrors to chrome ones
    Installed a RD type rear wing
    rebadged to "L6"

Interior is in near perfect shape with no cracks on the dash, rips or wholes or pretty much wear on the seats. Rears are absolutely perfect. Overall would give it a 9.5/10.
    No pets or smoke odors
    Only upgrades include Nardi Steering wheel and aluminum pedals and new shift knob and boot
    All the electronics work properly
    Only thing that does not work properly is the HVAC system. Blow's hot air on window and feet and cool air from main front vents. A/C has not been tested but the piping held pressure and freon before being disconnected during the teardown for repaint. Has not been filled since
    No phone does not work

Performance wise vehicle is virtually stock
    Only upgrades is an Air Intake
    And straight piped from the cats back using a 3" pipe and then y's out to 2.5" with Stainless Tips. Has a low tone and then screams when rolls over 4k. Who needs a radio
    Overall the car runs perfect, and has a smooth idle

Custom Powdercoated front Strut Brace built by Advanced Auto Fab

Has brand new Broadway Static Coilovers 18K/16K with front camber plates and swift springs. Only been driven on alittle over a month, still under warranty and rebuildeable to any spec desired.

Wheels are Kinesis Supercups 18x10 et-12 51mm aluminum adapter 2.5" lips, 18x11.5 et-6 38mm aluminum adapter 3.5" lips. Fresh powdercoated hardware, faces were powdercoated last year. Front lips are a year old, rears are only acoupe months.
    Wrapped in almost new Michelin Pilot sports 225/40/18 and 265/35/18. Tread is even everywhere since they've only been on for alittle over a month
    Will also include the original wheels on TRX tires.

I may be forgetting somethings but I tried my best to describe all that I know.

Overall this car is in excellent shape for its age and alot of fun to drive, Gets plenty of stares. Again I really **** to be selling it but future planning requires cash.

$12500 with wheels, $9500 without. Not interested in trades unless I can take it and wholesale it at an auction close to my price. Car is located in Spokane, Wa. Any questions call or text 509 218 0979. Thanks Igor

These are the only pics of the car in its current state. Will take more detailed pictures come spring time if car does not sell

MORE PICTURES ADDED, SCROLL DOWN!!!
    Last edited by righteousrags88; 04-15-2014, 07:11 PM.

Oh man! You just got the Broadways on it!
    BMW E34 V8 - Daily
    Merc 190E - Sold
    BMW 635CSi - Project
    Mercedes 190e Build Thread
    Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

Looks great, nice and clean. I had hopes for mine to look like that while I had it.

Comment

This thing is Incredible!!! GLWS...

Comment

Righteous

Comment

I hopped over from bc just to say NOOOOOOOOOOO

You got broadway statics too? Man our builds mirror each other haha. Send me a pm on how you like em, I have them sitting here in my living room but havent gotten to drive the car yet cause of the 5 speed swap in progress

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            -Jason
            91 Lagunengrun 325i
            88 635csi (Parted & Crushed)

Comment

Hot damn. Still a gorgeous car. I'm sometimes skeptical of higher prices for E24s, but this is a very distinctive [seemingly] very high quality, and beautiful car, and for that, the price is within reason. It would have been great to see where it was to go if you kept it, but as for the sale, I certainly hope you get your asking price.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

1986 BMW 635CSi (5spd)
              1994 Mercedes-Benz S124
              1995 Mercedes-Benz S124

Comment

Thanks everyone. Ya my plans were to turbocharge it if I were to keep it. Ya some might think its priced high where you can pretty much get an e46m for a similar price but its just a whole other class of car. Like comparing apples to oranges. I think the mileage, condition, and upgrades add to the price. That and im including a whole parts car and extra misc parts. Ive seen non M e24's around this price and again my price is OBO so bring offers
                Last edited by righteousrags88; 11-23-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Superb! GLWS

Comment

Very nice car and good luck with the sale, it's a pity we won't see it evolve further under your ownership!

On another note....you can get E46M's for $16k in the US??? You'd be lucky to get an OK condition E36M for that here.....some E24's in standard original condition are asking $20k+.....no wonder there are some nuts M3's over there!

Comment

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                      Very nice car and good luck with the sale, it's a pity we won't see it evolve further under your ownership!

On another note....you can get E46M's for $16k in the US??? You'd be lucky to get an OK condition E36M for that here.....some E24's in standard original condition are asking $20k+.....no wonder there are some nuts M3's over there!
                      Ya depending on year mileage and condition, also salvage or clean title and what part of the country, you can find an e46 m3 anywhere from $9k-$30k. As for e36 m3's I've seen them as low as $3k-$15k

Comment

Bump. Update: If the price is right I can also throw in a set of 17x8 Forged M-System wheels complete with turbines and covers!

Comment

one more update! I can sell with the M Systems on and keep the Supercups for $13.5K

Comment

Very nice ride. I am giving this car some thought.

I know you say a clear WA title, but just to confirm it doesn't say rebuild anywhere on the title? I ask because I am in Canada and importing a rebuild car from the US means a structural inspection is required.

Comment

damnnnn

Comment

Working...
                              X