X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stooked your comin to the PNW!!!
    Ryan

Comment

We got into our house north of silver lake yesterday. The cars showed up this morning. And the moving truck should be here Tuesday. Cellie phone photo for the win.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Ballin.

Comment

Once we get settled we will organize a fender rolling party.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

we do it every sunday pretty much at my place, people come over we work on cars eat bbq food and drink... lots of that goin down

Comment

Welcome Nik.

Comment

Just sitting in the house with the Wife and dogs. Waiting for our stuff to get here tomorrow. Really wish I could wash the e21 and start setting up the place. Such is life.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                  Just sitting in the house with the Wife and dogs. Waiting for our stuff to get here tomorrow. Really wish I could wash the e21 and start setting up the place. Such is life.
                  Head down to target or wal-mart or something and buy some crap to wash it. The weather down here in Bellevue is perfect today.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                    we do it every sunday pretty much at my place, people come over we work on cars eat bbq food and drink... lots of that goin down
                    Wish we could have gone last night. Steph and I were cookin frozen pizza and drinking beer in the 4 car garage. Keepin the cars and the dogs company. All in due time we will make the rounds and meet some folks.

Our down stairs rec room is prime for a billiard table.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

where at in north silver lake?!? I am in everett just north of 112th on hwy 99. also what truck is poking out in the corner 56 or 57 ford?
                      Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Flavourless View Post
                        where at in north silver lake?!? I am in everett just north of 112th on hwy 99. also what truck is poking out in the corner 56 or 57 ford?
                        Our house is pretty much near where the 526 crosses the 5.

It's a 56 ford. My brother-in-law passed away a few years ago. It was his dream to do it right. Stephanie asked if I would help her make it happen. I said yes. So there she sits until we get through the Bavaria.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Oh ok I know kinda where you guys are livin...that will be cool to see the truck project start
                          Ryan

Comment

Working...
                          X