Seattle Bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Bound

Redmond really. The wife and I will be moving early may I'm thinking. I got a promotion at work and the design facility is located in Redmond.

We're on the hunt for a decent place to rent that has at least a two car garage (stance driveway entrance required) with a backyard. Closer to redmond the better. I'll keep this thread updated with stuff but we need to secure some housing pretty soon. We are both excited about the move and meetin other car folks.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Kirkland is where its at, just search craigslist, its how I found my current residence

craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events

I'll keep you posted if I see anygood places, how many rooms?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
      Kirkland is where its at, just search craigslist, its how I found my current residence

craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events

I'll keep you posted if I see anygood places, how many rooms?

Yeah we love Kirkland. Had dinner there multiple times during my interview weekend.

We need 3 bedrooms, 2 at the very minimum. Thanks for looking out man. Appreciate it.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

may want to create a thread in the PNW forum on the Vortex as well. There's a bunch of sarcastic people there who love to dump in threads, but it's also a huge group of people with some good ideas and information.
        [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

I live in North Bothell and work in Bellevue and it normally takes me 30-40 minutes to get to work everyday during normal business hours..

I would check out parts of Woodinville and Bothell, not sure what part of Redmond you're going to be working in but when I worked over in the town center and lived in woodinville I could make it to work in 20-25 minutes, which isn't really too bad.

Comment

Well we were pre-approved yesterday for a home loan. The hunt is on.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
              Well we were pre-approved yesterday for a home loan. The hunt is on.
              Not sure what your price range is, and what exactly you're looking for. But I bought my townhouse late last year for mid 200ks, it's a 3bd 3 bth with a huge 2 car tandem garage, brand new never lived in before, with tons of upgrades. You can find awesome townhouses for a lot less than a house if that's something you're interested in doing

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
                Not sure what your price range is, and what exactly you're looking for. But I bought my townhouse late last year for mid 200ks, it's a 3bd 3 bth with a huge 2 car tandem garage, brand new never lived in before, with tons of upgrades. You can find awesome townhouses for a lot less than a house if that's something you're interested in doing
                Where?

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                  Where?
                  North Bothell, Thrashers Corner area. http://www.alturatownhomes.com/alturahome.html

Comment

Awesome!

A friend and i were thinkin about starting a PNW euro forum, so we can get meets going and what not, get people out of the house and in the rain.

Flickr

Comment

doo ieeet. We need to get a PNW Stanceworks meet goin.
                      [URL=http://img96.imageshack.us/i/bmwwch.jpg/][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3350/bmwwch.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img96/bmwwch.jpg/1/][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/bmwwch.jpg/1/w320.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by e46grocerygetta View Post
                        doo ieeet. We need to get a PNW Stanceworks meet goin.
                        Yeah we do...

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          Awesome!

A friend and i were thinkin about starting a PNW euro forum, so we can get meets going and what not, get people out of the house and in the rain.
                          see my sig, if you want..
                          [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

^ might have to join that. Im part of wayyy to many forums

Flickr

Comment

Where did you end up Nick?

Comment

Working...
                              X