X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supp

Flickr

Comment

• Dont think iv posted up here. Names Adam. Im 17 and I live in the Brier area. This is my bucket.

Comment

• ^^^ good to have u over from the built. im the skipper on there.

Comment

• Hey everyone my name is Ryan i've been lurking the forums for a while and this is my rsx

Comment

• Uh huh... Bout time Ryan

Comment

• yo...
              [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

• Originally posted by DSea5 View Post
                Hey everyone my name is Ryan i've been lurking the forums for a while and this is my rsx

whats good son!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_did_It View Post
                  Dont think iv posted up here. Names Adam. Im 17 and I live in the Brier area. This is my bucket.

that looks awesome (minus the camo fender)!!!

vipstylecars
                  A low degree of height is a low degree of intelligence.

Comment

• What's up guys. Just moved back to Southern Oregon from Denver about a week ago. My name is Jace and this is my b6 Avant. 1.8t 6 speed quattro. It needs wheels and coils....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• whats up, names kevin and im from boise idaho

car is currently in the build stage so i wont put any pics in here haha. but you can check out the build thread in my signature VVVV

just click demon
                      Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
                      Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

• In.....

[89 FC3S] Stance GR+ coilovers/WORK Meister S1 3P 18X9+10 /18X10+5
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/11/ryans-fc-rx7/

Comment

• hey guys just checking in from redmond area! i plan on testing different stances on my car this summer trying to keep function and form i just want to keep goin to meets and enjoying more cars. and i also will be spending a good amount of time at PGP

Comment

• hey whats up you guys i live in the nw and i am currently DD a 4x4 honda prelude type sh electron blue.
                            i know my name say dumped but its a lie for now, i will change it actually tell it is dumped on its cat hahaha (.Y.)

Comment

• ^dont worry man i am to but this summer i should have a nice low stance. Just as long as you love low cars your welcome

Comment

• Hi!

I'm Katie. I'm in Bothell, Wa.

I drive a 2004 WRX Wagon.

More info can be found in my intro thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X