No announcement yet.

PNW Introduction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy fellas, I'm James and I've got an '86 AW11 MR2. It's got an AE92 4AGZE swap in it and the suspension has been rebuilt around AMR coilovers. I split my time between South Everett and the UDistrict as I go to UW. Just got the car back on the road so if you're ever around those areas you might see me.

I have some bodywork planned and perhaps a set of wheels and tires if the cash is available this summer, then it's going back under the knife this winter. Other than that, just gonna enjoy whippin it in the nice weather.

I'm always down to drink beer and talk about/work on cars, so holler if we're neighbors!

Comment

• Wassup guys. Name is James I drive a b7 a4.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOLARSUPLEX View Post
        Wassup guys. Name is James I drive a b7 a4.
        I think we exchanged waves one day.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Whats up guys. I'm K, I recently PCS'd out to JBLM. I live over in Lakewood. Drive an Audi C5 Allroad. Its static now, getting ready to hunt for a decent set of wheels and tires and start working more on the "show" aspects of it. This is my real first "build" as I usually have kept my audi's fairly stock and never messed with stance and stuff like that.

Comment

• *Name - David

*Car - Stupid purple civic

*Location - Tacoma

*picture of said stupid purple civic*

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet jones View Post
              My name is Danny and i've been in Washington for about 4 months now. I live in Federal Way and it would be cool to get to know a few people in the area since i don't know anyone. I have two cars i'm working on at the moment. My current daily is a CLK500 that is coming along slowly. Doing a 19x9.5 square setup at the moment for my winter setup with my Work Brombacher's that i ordered like two years ago just sitting and waiting for summer. My current project is a 2000 323i touring with a complete S54/6speed swap with most parts coming from my previous M3 that some will recognize from FluidMotorUnion. The guys at Rohm Innovations in Portland are doing the swap for me and have done a great job. Still have some small things to take care of before i get it back and start on the bodywork and air install. The M3 was totaled by an 18 year old girl on her cell. I parted the complete car before moving up to Washington and towed everything in a trailer with the wagon. Ordering some new Work CR Ultimates and e level for the wagon once the M bodywork is done. May start a build thread soon.

Touring looks like it will be awesome. Welcome to the area, i'm not too far north of you.

Flickr

Comment

• What's up, I am Kenneth and I am over on Whidbey Island. Been in the area for under a month... I hail from SoCal. I got a Daihatsu Hijet I am planning to lower and get into that low life once again. Good to meet you guyz.

Last edited by Tuskano; 01-08-2015, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• name : jesse
                  cars : 03 audi 1.8T quattro , 86 bmw 325ES , 87 BMW 325ES

my new project is the 86 E30 325ES

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                  X