Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike's Super Duper California Adventure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike's Super Duper California Adventure.

I'm posting this here until its closer to happening, at which point, I will move it.

The Plan:
    Drive 2,535 miles each way, from Nashville, TN all the way to San Jose, CA.
    I'm coming out purely to hang out. It's my summer road trip, my first time crossing the country. I want my SW brethren to be part of it!

The Car:

I'm going to do this trek in the unthinkable. I'm going to drive my e28.

I know damn well my car may never make it back to the east coast. I know my car may leave me stranded.... more than once. I know it could kill me.... but it must bet done. Its what makes this adventure the best adventure ever.

The car will be a bit different from the way it is now, I think the added goodness will be a pleasant surprise to you guys.

The Dates:
    I plan on leaving at the end of the month. Not entirely sure, probably around the 28th, but that's subject to change depending on who comes along. I will stick around for a week, give or take. I'll leave around the 8th or 9th, maybe a bit after?

The Unknown:
    I'm not sure where I'll be staying. I know I'll be crashing at Sean's place for some of the time, and I'm hoping the rest of you Califags all meet up as well. I'm coming out for you guys, no business, just fun times.
    Maybe everyone will want to participate in a G2G, maybe we can all (SoCal and NorCal peeps) meet up and find something to do.

If you've got a bed or a couch to stay on and are willing to let me park my ugly car in your driveway, it'd be much appreciated. <3

More updates to come as I figure shit out.

Pit stop in Tucson. I'll make sure to have plenty of grilled cheese available.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I'll make sure we have things to do and a place for you to sleep!

Comment

This thread requires more San Diego.

Comment

Seattle's not that much further than San Jose

Comment

Dude, fuck ya! I've got plenty of couch space and parking if you need to get away from Sean for a bit.

<3 you Sean.
            Last edited by B Rod; 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Shut up Bryan. Courtney will be cookin dinner over here, beat that!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Shut up Bryan. Courtney will be cookin dinner over here, beat that!
                Hmmm....I'll bring a salad.

For real though, we should host a g2g/bbq at my place.

Comment

You know we'll end up over there fairly often haha

Comment

Seattle would have been better

Comment

I'm driving 2500 miles, you Seattle cats can do the rest. Make it down!

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                        I'm driving 2500 miles, you Seattle cats can do the rest. Make it down!
                        Seattle to San Diego 1900 miles. LOL.

Comment

So stoked for this.

Comment

Sick Adventure!!! I havent met you yet, so ill introduce myself. Im brandon and I drive a 95 cosmos m3. Ive been good friends with sean and bryan for some years so im always hearing about you. Im glad you picked SJ and like bryan said we have plenty of space at our place so your more than welcome. OH and yes g2g/bbq at out place needs to be on the list of things to do!!

Comment

Howdy Brandon.

Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X