BBS RS001 15x7 et25 PCD 4x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS001 15x7 et25 PCD 4x100

hey guys, i need to sell my bbs rs001, if anyone interested just bid on my ebay link http://www.ebay.com/itm/261323293211...witem=&vxp=mtr

here's the details

BBS RS001 for sale! Set of 5 wheels, original spec, centercaps are only 4, because 1 wheel is for spare only. tires not included if ship internationally.

All in straight and true condition, i've added every wheel pics, you'll get what you see, no bend or crack on the center, barrel and lip. wheels just need to be repainted and polished the lips for a better look. I used these wheels on my BMW E30 325i, plug and play. Don't know if it will fit other 4x100 pcd, go browse for it. I got the wheels with this gold colour from the first time, i think the previous owner has been repainted it from silver. The bolts are all originals, bbs original 3 piece bolts. the specs are 15x7 et25 PCD 4x100.

for further question you could email me. i'll ship worldwide using EMS Indonesia, ask me for shipping quotations and i do have paypal for payment, Thanks!

[spoiler=BBS RS 001 details]

[/spoiler]

SOOLLLDDD, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X