Audi S6 2003 / Bmw 520i - E28 1987

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S6 2003 / Bmw 520i - E28 1987

Hi there people on Stance works, my name is Mattias and i live in Sweden, i thought i should share my build with you guys.

My Imgserver is down so all my pics a fucked for the moment... =(

BMW 520i E28 1987 and its my baby, this gonna be my summer cruising car when its done...

The history of this car i quite unique, i bought it at a car dealer that had it as a sell object for an old man, born 1923, i went to look at the car and i was blown away the car is in mint condition, the old man had bought it new back in 1987, it had 150000km on the clock. I got full case of papers, all the Swedish MOT papers since the car was new, not even a notice in so many years, i even got a copy of the check he bought the car for.. HaHaHa

Havent done anything really, just installed some speakers and a new cd player, thats about it.
    Im in the starting point of installing some lowering coils, i have done one spring out of four, HaHaHa that was all i hade time to do, its hard juggeling work, kids and a wife with garage time...

My plans for the JAWS is coilovers when i can afford it, maybe to next winter, ill put the lowering coils on this winter and ride it like that for now, I have a set of wheels "Last pic" that i tested out this summer, but i couldent ride with them, need to roll the wheel arches before i can fit them again without rubbing, they measure 9" in the front and 10" in the back

Thats all for now...
    Last edited by Asee; 03-12-2017, 04:01 PM.
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Trolling isn't a hobby, it's a way of Life.
    "Project Bmw E28"

that e28 is beautiful, and dat color..

Comment

That E28 looks perfect, nice find!
      Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

Yeeeah the color on the E28 is quite nice, its called "karminrot".
        The s6 is gonna be plastidipped in the future with the Blaze blue color with white wheels..
        ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
        "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

e28 looks nice. What are those wheels in the last picture?

Comment

They are Alutec Ac schnizter replica´s i think..
            ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
            "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

Heres a setup with another set of wheels 18 x 8.5" and with the lowering coils on, fits prefect, but the wheels aint in the best shape

I bought some secondhand tail lights and tinted them, but im now sure if im gonna keep them like that or do something else.
              Some new black paint front to back, and some subtle tailpipe´s. Removed the head light washer for a more cleener look

Some tail light mods

And here is a pic of the spoiler im waiting on..

Thats about it for now... Cheers guys
              ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
              "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

so clean. love this.

Comment

Sweet rides, the Bimmer is soooo clean. Don't modifying too much make it OEM+ I guess.

Lowering and a great set of wheels, and make the fitment spot on!

Comment

Thanks Suburuuh!

My plans for this car is a superchargered m30b28 engine that i got for free, the engine is gonna be a side project for now, im gonna tear it apart and look it over and renovate it and change up some parts in it and build a supercharger setup over this summer and maybe get it in the car next winter.

Im gonna keep modifying the car as it goes, just small subtile changes...

Prio one right now is rolling the fenders so i can fit my wheels without rub
                    The license plate lights have been changed to led
                    I have changed the parkinglights to led in both high/low headlihgts, im gonna do a nice clean led foglight install to match the parkinglights, im also gonna change the high/lowbeam lamps to Bi xonenlamps for better light.

I bought a pair of old front struts that im gonna build some coilovers with..
                    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
                    "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

The engine plan sounds good, but keep it (literally) under the hood! Sleeper style!

I'm not a fan on leds in older cars, but it's your build

Wish I could get a grip on the garaget.org site, I guess there's so much to see and read....
                      My Swedish isn't bad, it's just ugly *lol*.

Comment

Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
                        The engine plan sounds good, but keep it (literally) under the hood! Sleeper style!

I'm not a fan on leds in older cars, but it's your build

Wish I could get a grip on the garaget.org site, I guess there's so much to see and read....
                        My Swedish isn't bad, it's just ugly *lol*.
                        Ofc it gonna be a sleeper, no hoodscoop or anything like that, thats for jap cars.

Like the white light led give´s, its better then yellow light that standard bulbs give..
                        ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
                        "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

Very clean E28....well found!

Comment

A little update,
                            Last edited by Asee; 03-26-2015, 11:06 AM.
                            ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
                            "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
                              "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

Working...
                              X