mk3 gti and an e21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mk3f.t.w. View Post
    oh wow. didnt see that. looking super scene lol. I sold the lsd and recaros out of it to 2002 guys since it wasnt selling and dropped the price. Current dude is asking quite a bit lol.
    yeah thats what i thought especially as it doesn't have an exhaust and needs to be smoked.

if it had the recurs and how it was when you had it on here i would have been super tempted!! was a bit of a let down
    Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• Got some new goodies. Next it’s time to save for management. Hoping to go with airlift 3h. The folks at only charged dubs in the uk were super nice and helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mocked up a version 2 of the mounting plates. They seem to fit well. Now to wrap em with carpet. Any suggestions on which carpet looks like oem VW trunk carpet.

Also installed some r32 control arm bushings

Rear end is coming together. Now I need to make it all pretty. Mk2 gli rear beam, banchwerks drop plates, mk3 discs, mk4 calipers, lines and parking brake cables, neuspeed rear sway, bagsbyocd , and airlift leader lines

Comment

• too cool! i love this build, i assumed the most recent update was going to be from a spam bot haha.

Comment

• thanks. not. spam bot.

Comment

• Siiick!

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3f.t.w. View Post
                thanks. not. spam bot.
                So, since this thread is actualy active. Could you tell me how you like the OCD bags?
                Will be mounting a pair on the front of my volvo so im quite curious
                Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
                  So, since this thread is actualy active. Could you tell me how you like the OCD bags?
                  Will be mounting a pair on the front of my volvo so im quite curious
                  Sure thing. I am working on this very slowly but surely. The quality is great. Also the team at ocd is very supportive and responsive.

Comment

• I made a new version of the mounting plates. Picked up the unix tie rod flip and ball joint extenders, and started assembling the 11" corrado g60 brake upgrade

Comment

Working...
                    X