Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broke Student Status

Default Broke Student Status

Just recently joined and figured that I would take it upon myself to introduce myself and my lame excuse for an xB. But, I like her.

Welcome to SW.
    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

not to bag on you but broke students dont have scions
    but ya welcome to SW and the broke students club

So you're one of the guys that sprays graffiti all over my parks, business' and foreclosed homes?
    Welcome by the way, clean scion.

Welcome to SW. I like the dials and the fact that you just hopped out and threw up a peace right there

Welcome to SW!

Quote Originally Posted by gioLdk View Post
    but ya welcome to SW and the broke students club
    haha. yeah but me and the parentals went halfsies (spelling?) on it like three years back. But, a roof rack will be coming next if I can scrounge up the funds for it. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

More pics of the throw-up.

lol

/picturewhoring

Yeah for Broke Students Club! haha

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

The other day I was almost ready to pull the trigger on some widened steelies. But, then I realized I'm broke until summer time.

welcome to sw

Not bad, dude.

Welcome.

thaaanks guys (and girls).

Hello to all. Guys, could you buy a car as a student? Honestly, my money is barely enough for food. Sometimes I order an essay in a www.customwritings.com custom writing service. But this is very rare. All my friends have a car. But I don’t know what needs to be done so that there is enough money for everything. Maybe you can advise something? Tell me where do you work, what is the most economical car and all that. Thank you all in advance.
    Last edited by jooeiks; 07-15-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gioLdk View Post
    but ya welcome to SW and the broke students club splitting maul vs axe
    nice welcome dear...

17. Default

congratulations, it seems to me that this is very cool. I, too, like all of you, was a student and I could not even dream of what you have. i am sure this is very helpful to you. because you can achieve your goals much faster. I have advice for you https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/art/ which I was inspired by. And I want all students to know about it.
    Last edited by пуеукув; 07-20-2020 at 08:30 AM.

clean car!

Congrats

Welcome! I'm also new here, broke student doesn't last forever though so just keep up the grind.

Learn how Apple became one of world’s largest companies in this Apple Case study and understand the challenges they face in their future.

Hi, i'm also new here at this platform. I would like to say that here is an ideal spot where you can purchase a thesis on any subject required. By working with us you will have the option to examine the paper, cheap dissertation help subtleties with your essayist, give your recommendations towards its substance, and request enhancements if necessary.

Teachers allocate a bunch of coursework to be completed over the weekend for the student. The student , in any event, squander an whole day by not starting their coursework. They are pragmatists at the stage that Sunday comes, there's a lot to do and there's not enough time enough to do it. It's the stage that they designate a law thesis drafting group under the name of Law Essay Writers to support them with the workload that is outstanding. Without the support of this global organization, the understudies will have to deliver their assignments late.

I’ve seen some nice Scions out there..gotta start somewhere!

Also NEW HERE

I`m a newbie here too! Nice to meet you!