Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FEELER/FS: Custom BBS RM Center Caps. (Conical/Flat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEELER/FS: Custom BBS RM Center Caps. (Conical/Flat)

So I am in the drafting stage of creating my own conical and flat caps. After searching all over for a set of conical caps I have given up and decided to make myself a set for my BBS RMs. Now, I just finished gathering all the specs I need to make a CAD drawing, and created the drawing. I still need to purchase the aluminum stock and actually machine them, but I want to gauge interest so I know how much aluminum stock to buy at the first go. I will take preorders for serious buyers if interested in the first few sets.

The caps will be made out of aluminum, both in flat caps and conical caps, and will be fully polished, unless otherwise specified not to. As of now I have a picture of the conical caps, and would have the flat caps, but accidentally saved it as the wrong file type and am unable to open it on my computer.

Here is a link to give an idea of what they will look like:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

I am just waiting on the interest of some sets to sell to start making them for now. If I can find 2 people that are definitely interested in a set I will start manufacturing them. If by this weekend I have 2 people that want it will probably take a few weeks by the time I order the materials and actually machine them down and get them shipped out.

I am not sure what to set the price at for now, but I anticipate, granted I can get the materials for what I think I can, that the caps will sell for around 125 a set, give or take a little bit, plus shipping. I will also sell single caps, or in any quantity if needed at a prorated price. These prices will include the fully polished cap as well as the rubber o-ring to attach it to the wheel.

For inquiries or want to place an order message me on here and I will start a list of who is interested. Once I get 2 people who want a set I will order the materials and it should be around a 3 week turnaround from then. Lets get the word out a sell a few sets of affordable BBS RM caps here fellas.

its been a while, but all of the specs have been gathered and dialed. I have been busy with school lately, so its been slow but the specs are at the shop and I am waiting for them to make me one to make sure it fits and then I will have some pictures up of the actual cap and the fitment of it.

I will be making 5 sets of conical caps to start. They will be 150 each per set plus shipping. I will be taking requests if you would like me to secure you a set. Theres already 1 set that is being sold so there is technically only 4 sets left so PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
    X