Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT 1975 Mercedes-Benz 280, Bagged, Mint. 60K Miles

** SOLD **

Contemplating selling my 75' 280, I absolutely love the car and literally just bagged the car not even a week ago, but I've been set on having a mid 70's Porsche 911 for years now and I think I want to make that happen. I've daily'd this car since I've owned it and she only has 60k original documented miles. You won't find a cleaner w114 around.

Air setup was all bought brand new from my friends at Open Road Tuning, SS bags with accuair analog management and 7 button switch box. Car has power windows/locks, everything works great minus the dash lights which is a pretty easy fix and super common issue with these cars, but it just hasn't bothered me enough to fix it yet. She has a few spots of surface rust on the left front fender, and at the lower quarter. Overall the exterior/interior is in great shape and she runs like a champ. Factory radio decides to work when it feels like it, and the AC compressor is locked up, both issues the car has had since the previous owner had the car but neither bother me enough todo anything about them yet.

Mainly looking to trade for a 70's/80's 911 or a 964 in somewhat decent condition. Please no vw's/miatas or anything jdm. Pretty dead set on a Porsche but will look at anything euro, two door, and rwd of equal value. Car will be at H2Oi next week so I would be willing to part ways with her after the weekend is over for the right deal. Outright sale price is $8k. Feel free to shoot me a text or PM for more info.

-Marc 704.746.8159
    **UPDATE** She's a trooper, made it too and from H2oi without a hiccup 10 hours each way. Definitely a reliable car for those of you wondering.

Merc 101 from Bubba Wallace on Vimeo.

Last edited by marcdavis; 02-27-2014, 08:44 PM.
    PM me for your vehicle wrap needs!
    Instagram: marcdavis36
    Tumblr: strictlyfitted

so nice.

Comment

Being poor sucks. Beautiful car and GLWS!

Comment

i appreciate the comments guys, dont really want to get rid of the car but i keep thinking about a old school 911

Comment

Not sure if you'd be interested, straight trade for my 2000 e46 coupe? Zero issues, new clutch, tires and relatively low miles for it's age (112k). She's relatively stock, with an intake.

Comment

Just added a video of the car, shows pretty much every angle along with the interior for those who have asked!

Merc 101 from Bubba Wallace on Vimeo.

Comment

Still on the fence about wanting to part ways with this car, pretty much really only going to trade for a 911, unless someone puts a gun to my head and makes me take there cash. Oh and btw this car drove a total of 20 hours to and from h2oi last week without a single issue, im very impressed with her!

Comment

Dream. Car.

I'm a few grand short of your asking... How bout I throw in a butt load of shoes and a pile of unworn Supreme gear on top?!

You know you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by KFC ONE View Post
                  Dream. Car.

I'm a few grand short of your asking... How bout I throw in a butt load of shoes and a pile of unworn Supreme gear on top?!

You know you want to.
                  Haha I'm a sucker for some Supreme 5-Panels but i gotta get cash so I can find a 911 or 964. Thats really the only car I can realistically see myself getting rid of this for.
                  Last edited by marcdavis; 10-07-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

My buddy may be looking for a bagged 114/115 shortly. And documentation to support the low mileage claim? Do the trip and odometer still function correctly? It only takes 30 mins to roll the odometer to whatever you choose with a cordless drill, and it takes 2 seconds to break it by resetting the trip while driving.
                      1981 300TD 4 speed
                      2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                      , on Flickr
                      IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
                        My buddy may be looking for a bagged 114/115 shortly. And documentation to support the low mileage claim? Do the trip and odometer still function correctly? It only takes 30 mins to roll the odometer to whatever you choose with a cordless drill, and it takes 2 seconds to break it by resetting the trip while driving.
                        Odometer and trip meter are both in working order. I do have the original warrantee book to go along with it, also the names and numbers of the two previous owners of the car. Anyone who has seen the car in person has never had any reason to doubt that the mileage stated of the car is correct.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump, need a rwd coupe in my life, preferably a Porsche. Love the car, but having two bagged sedans isn't doing it for me anymore.

Comment

Will u trade for a black e36 m3 on Stanceworks coils and style fives. P.S. Has 90k miles and is a 5spd.

Comment

Working...
                              X