New From MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From MN

I've lurked around here off and on for a while, so I figured it was about time to actually sign up. My name is Justin and I'm a welder/fabricator from Central MN. I currently have a '02 GTI 337 Edition and my daily/winter driver is a '98 Jetta GLX.

Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in some sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you? … Why am I the only person that has that dream?

looks sick as fuck man, welcome to this world, where stancers and lowlifes have low rides with low money.

Comment

Thanks! I've been extremely lacking in the motivation department in regards to replacing some front suspension parts on the 337. As soon as that's done, I'll dial in the K-Sports and it'll be a bit lower. Then finally get the front painted and probably sell it by next spring. It will be to move on to better things though.
      Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in some sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you? … Why am I the only person that has that dream?

Comment

Originally posted by justion337 View Post
        Thanks! I've been extremely lacking in the motivation department in regards to replacing some front suspension parts on the 337. As soon as that's done, I'll dial in the K-Sports and it'll be a bit lower. Then finally get the front painted and probably sell it by next spring. It will be to move on to better things though.
        sounds fresh, what better things are you hoping to move up to, or down to considering we're all about low low low. lol

Comment

I'm thinking either a swap into an Audi(that would piss a lot of people off) or building a Locost. I'm leaning more towards the locost at this point though.

Comment

im in mpls!! nice to meet ya! love the dubs!!
            Last edited by dariuscrooks; 09-09-2013, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Both cars look great

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Lol, things have changed since I've been away...

Bought an '80 scirocco in 2014. Been through a couple engines was a built 2.0 16v w/dcoe45s, blew the head gasket twice, pulled that in 2017 and put in the current lump, a 1.8 solid lifter JH from an '83 GTI, G-grind cam, digi2 efi from my old '92 Jetta, Fluidampr with aba serpentine setup, close ratio trans with .71 5th, BC coils, 15x7 et20 3-piece Watanabes, early chrome bumpers, etc, etc...

Also bought a '98 ranger for a daily in '17 and dropped it with a full DJM 4/5 drop kit and new rear leafs from General Spring. Also 18x8 2012 mustang option wheels.

Then I picked up a '73 Opel gt from a friend a couple years ago, hopefully it will be running late this year or early next year. Currently waiting for adapters so I can run this setup.

And finally I'll be acquiring a 42k mile '85 190e this week. Update when it's here.

Comment

Working...
                X