X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mom car

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave V View Post
      My centrecaps are plastic??? Not into polishing them though, I have a life outside of cottonbuds and basketweaves.
      I meant the bolts. Answering the question you asked.

And for centercaps, not talking about the whole centercap that covers the lugs, just replace the BMW sticker with a BBS centercap.

Comment

• Style 5s on an Audi.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
              These are not BBS RC...

Comment

• What is the price usually for getting the bolts plated? Is it just cheaper to buy new bolts?
                Originally posted by SeanDub
                But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

Comment

• New bolts from Rotiform for $1 a piece.

Comment

• Comment

• Those white style5 with polished center nut and bolts where Rocking
                      Click here to check out my E30

Comment

• so im a huge noob to bbs's.....but i just picked up a set of style 5's.....are there any options for new center caps, or are we stuck with the plastic ones?

also, what have people done in regards to replacing bolts? can you use bolts from RMs or RSs?

cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by fouckhest View Post
                          so im a huge noob to bbs's.....but i just picked up a set of style 5's.....are there any options for new center caps, or are we stuck with the plastic ones?

also, what have people done in regards to replacing bolts? can you use bolts from RMs or RSs?

cheers!
                          as for different styles:

e38 basket weave caps fit
                          e34 mesh caps fit (what i have)
                          e36 15'' mesh wheel caps fit
                          probly many more but all these are plastic

as for rs bolts, ive heard people use them and others say they are not safe to run on style 5's. Theres a small difference in them, style 5 bolts are splined and rs' arent iirc...couldnt swear to it tho. Black forest industries carries them in all finishes for like 1$ a bolt
                          Last edited by Devo; 06-20-2011, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devo View Post
                            as for different styles:

e38 basket weave caps fit
                            e34 mesh caps fit (what i have)
                            e36 15'' mesh wheel caps fit
                            probly many more but all these are plastic

as for rs bolts, ive heard people use them and others say they are not safe to run on style 5's. Theres a small difference in them, style 5 bolts are splined and rs' arent iirc...couldnt swear to it tho. Black forest industries carries them in all finishes for like 1$ a bolt
                            thanks man, i appreciate the help....has anyone ever got real RS centers to fit on style 5s? or are they a completely different size?

sorry for the 20 questions...but i want to powder coat my centers white, but not sure how to get the caps to match....???????

Comment

• If your powdercoater is knowledgeable and experienced then he can hot flock them to pc them. Otherwise you can try going to a bodyshop to get them color matched.
                              Originally posted by SeanDub
                              But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayseed View Post
                                If your powdercoater is knowledgeable and experienced then he can hot flock them to pc them. Otherwise you can try going to a bodyshop to get them color matched.
                                interesting...i take it this is some sort of powder coating plastic? i was planning on powder coating the centers in my garage.....i have the whole setup....

any in sight on this "hot flocking"

Comment

Working...
                                X