The BBS RC 090/BMW Style 5 wheels thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kosso_olli View Post
    Thank you, Sir! These are exactly the bolts I need.

Regards

Oliver
    Bitte schön mein Herr! War mein Lust und Freude helfen zu können
    Last edited by Stahl-Ville; 09-24-2015, 12:55 PM.
    BMW 635 CSiA JAP 1986
    Quarter century of BMW 6 Series enthusiasm in Finland

Comment

• How do you guys here protect the polished outer lip? I thought of applying a layer of clear powder coating to the lip, but I assume it will reduce the shine a bit. Is it okay to just polish the lip and then drive it without any clearcoat or something like that on it? The car is only driven in the summer, so no winter or salt... Will the polished lip get dull after some time?
      https://www.behance.net/Oliver_Kossatz

Comment

• polish the lip with aluminum polish from time to time once it dulls. will shine up like new if you keep on it.
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian e View Post
          Changed the staggered 18"s for some staggered 17" which I had redone...

Looks loads better!!!
          What are the specs of the wheels and tires please. Your car look amazing!

Comment

• Sooo....here we go!
            Milled down backside of the faces to fit 100% facemount.
            Gonna be 7,5 et58

Paint, polish and bolts here next?

Comment

• Comment

• Hey guys,
                I am currently rebuilding my BBS RC035 and RC039 (similar to RC090, only wider) for my E32. I removed the nuts and got rid of all the bolts, but I cannot seperate the centers from the beds. Is there a trick to make it work? I ran out of ideas, as I don't want to use brute force.
                https://www.behance.net/Oliver_Kossatz

Comment

• What I did that worked was placing a block of solid wood on top of the center and hit it with something heavy. It may help to spray some wd-40 to penetrate and make it easier to remove. It will come out eventually.

Comment

• Aaand here we go again..

These are all RC035 8". Going to mint condition ofc.

Comment

• BBS power coated gold centers with polished lips.

Comment

• Here's my E30 with redrilled style 5's 17x8 and 17x9.

Comment

• Face mounted bbs rc040 7.5x17
                          20mm spacers up front
                          55mm at the back

Comment

• just finished my set.
                            mirror polished lips, nickel plated hardware, powdercoated centers and caps.
                            before:

after:

Comment

• for those of you who have asked me over the past few months on here, I figured I would also post up here in case I missed someone (pretty sure i missed a few people who asked). The second production batch of the billet style 5 waffle plates/hex caps for this year is just about complete.
                              the last batch was gone in under 30 days, hopefully the larger batch this time lasts a little longer. well ideally not but you get the point haha.

here are a few pictures with some powder over the parts since its hard to tell perfectly machined parts without seeing them finished and on a wheel.

hope the mods don't mind the post as I am usually not one for marketing driven posts. If they do, feel free to remove the post or adjust as necessary. Not looking to violate anything
                              sigpic
                              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• Its a shame thoose cost moore then a fresh set of 17x9 Rc rims...
                                Got my "rs" waffles in plastic for 15 euro...

Comment

Working...
                                X