This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Stretching DFW area

Hello All, im gauging the interest in tire stretching in the area because im trying to convince my boss into buying a tire machine and balancer. He said to do a little homework on the subject so im just seeing how much potential business this could bring in for us and also help out the stance community. This isn't just for stretch either, if you have any tire mounting or balancing needs just post here. I work at a custom paint and mechanical shop so if anyone would be interested in that too, that's what we do by trade.

Thanks for your time,
    Mikey
    Dusold Designs, LLC
    1491 N. Kealy St. #35
    Lewisville, TX
    (972)221-1455

Originally posted by 1lowgt View Post
    Hello All, im gauging the interest in tire stretching in the area because im trying to convince my boss into buying a tire machine and balancer. He said to do a little homework on the subject so im just seeing how much potential business this could bring in for us and also help out the stance community. This isn't just for stretch either, if you have any tire mounting or balancing needs just post here. I work at a custom paint and mechanical shop so if anyone would be interested in that too, that's what we do by trade.

Thanks for your time,
    Mikey
    Dusold Designs, LLC
    1491 N. Kealy St. #35
    Lewisville, TX
    (972)221-1455
    I know this is kinda late. The slammed scene in dfw is lacking. and most of us already have hookups at shops with a cheetah.

Originally posted by High_5er
    Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

Working...
    X